sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1218 users online including...
Methrenhow , sweetpinkpixie

3 members
1215 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > WWRPG Special Forums > Hogsmeade

Hogsmeade Socialize and shop in the oldest wizarding village in Britain. Just remember to be on your best behaviour.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2022, 11:44 PM

Default Honeydukes

Honeydukes is the greatest (and only) candy shop in Hogsmeade that never has a quiet day. Knowing that the place is famous for its sugary delights that are too scrumptious to resist, students and adults alike flock to this shop to satisfy their sweet tooth. If you were to peek through the window, you will witness shelves full of hundreds of candy jars and boxes as well as a large crowd of customers greedily snatching them before they all run out.

A million coloured boxes and wrappers capture your attention the moment you step inside the shop. The walls are adorned with green shelving, the counters hold jars and boxes of different candies, and there is even a station for trying out candy samples from chocolate frogs to jelly slugs and anything in between. Feel free to explore the entirety of the stop; just refrain from going down to (or coming out of...) the cellar where crates and boxes full of candy are stored.

Text Cut: Inventory & Prices
Fudge - Only a Galleon a pound!
  • Milk Chocolate
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Walnut
  • Maple
  • Peanut butter and jellyfish
  • Chocolate dragon
Hand-Made Candies - One for a sickle, Galleon per 15
  • Nougat (several flavors each day)
  • Coconut Ice
  • Toffee
  • Cherry-center Truffle
  • Dark Chocolate Truffle
  • Chocoballs
Gum
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum - 2 sickles
  • Toothflossing Stringmints - 3 sickles
  • Creature Feature Blowing Gum - 1 sickle
  • Giant Gumballs - 10 knuts each
Specialty Candies
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans - 8 sickles per packet
  • Chocolate Frogs - 5 sickles
  • Licorice Wands - 10 knuts a piece
  • Peppermint Humbugs - 6 sickles per packet
  • Fizzing Whizbees - 1 sickle each
  • Ice Mice - 2 sickles
  • Sugar Quills - 3 sickles
Oddities and Rarities
  • Cockroach Clusters - 1 sickle each
  • Acid Pops - 2 sickles
  • Blood Pops - 2 sickles
  • Fudge Flies - 1 sickle
  • Jelly Slugs - 2 sickles
  • Pepper Imps - 1 sickle
Old 02-03-2023, 11:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
x11 x1
Default Anyone!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nancy had heard all about Honeydukes from her parents and her brother, of course, but now that she was actually here to EXPERIENCE it...well, it was kind of a let down to be quite honest. It was just another candy shop. She could get candy any time she wanted by just owling home asking for a care package.

Although it DID smell really nice in here. Like chocolate and butterscotch and peppermint all rolled in to one. Which sounded gross in her head, but it was actually really delectable. Well, she was here, might as well pick up a few things. Jelly slugs, chocolate frogs, maybe a peppermint toad or two...she loaded up her basket, just browsing the aisles to see what jumped out at her.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 12:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikita Vitvinina-Grahn
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
x12
Default :3
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Nancy had heard all about Honeydukes from her parents and her brother, of course, but now that she was actually here to EXPERIENCE it...well, it was kind of a let down to be quite honest. It was just another candy shop. She could get candy any time she wanted by just owling home asking for a care package.

Although it DID smell really nice in here. Like chocolate and butterscotch and peppermint all rolled in to one. Which sounded gross in her head, but it was actually really delectable. Well, she was here, might as well pick up a few things. Jelly slugs, chocolate frogs, maybe a peppermint toad or two...she loaded up her basket, just browsing the aisles to see what jumped out at her.
Some people, particularly Hufflepuffs named Yukie Selina Rasting, needed to replenish their stash and have their sugar fix for the day. The littlest Rasting was happy to have this Hogsmeade weekend so she didn't have to bother her parents or Eiji or Becky to send her some sweets. Why would she when she could get them here, right?

Brushing the snow off her coat as she entered the shop, Yukie smiled to herself as she took in her surroundings. She'd been here before, but she was allowed to like it every time, okay? All the sweets around her. The place just gave her warm vibes too, and the smell always got her a little bit excited. The fourth year then walked towards one of the aisle, looking at the options she had before her. She was definitely going to get some fudge so she could use those for her fudge cookies. As for the specialty candies, definitely sugar quills! While perusing the displays, Yukie came across a younger student. Very familiar one, at that! A baby Puff, whom she knew as Moe's little sister. "Hi!" Yukie greeted the other girl with a smile. Oh, and look at her basket too! She approved of the choices.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 04:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Some people, particularly Hufflepuffs named Yukie Selina Rasting, needed to replenish their stash and have their sugar fix for the day. The littlest Rasting was happy to have this Hogsmeade weekend so she didn't have to bother her parents or Eiji or Becky to send her some sweets. Why would she when she could get them here, right?

Brushing the snow off her coat as she entered the shop, Yukie smiled to herself as she took in her surroundings. She'd been here before, but she was allowed to like it every time, okay? All the sweets around her. The place just gave her warm vibes too, and the smell always got her a little bit excited. The fourth year then walked towards one of the aisle, looking at the options she had before her. She was definitely going to get some fudge so she could use those for her fudge cookies. As for the specialty candies, definitely sugar quills! While perusing the displays, Yukie came across a younger student. Very familiar one, at that! A baby Puff, whom she knew as Moe's little sister. "Hi!" Yukie greeted the other girl with a smile. Oh, and look at her basket too! She approved of the choices.
Nancy looked up, blinking when she realized the older girl was...talking to her? She glanced behind her just to be sure - yup, definitely talking to her. She chuckled a little and smiled. "Oh, hi! It's, uh...Yukie, right?" she asked with a small smile. Moe had taken it upon himself to point out all the students he knew because he was so desperately worried about her making friends - and unfortunately Moe knew a LOT of people. And it was very very hard to keep track of all of them. Thankfully, she knew Yukie was in her house SO she remembered her. Also, she was pretty sure he'd mentioned that she baked cookies so, you know. Point for Yukie.

"What are you getting?" she asked curiously, peering over at her to see if she'd picked anything up yet. If she liked to bake cookies, something told Nancy she'd have great taste in candy as well!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 02-04-2023, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Ali/Charlie! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Keighley Anders was in high spirits today. The morning had been spent with Olivia in Hogsmeade visiting various shops and simply having a great time. At least until the girlfriend got much too cold and decided she was going to return to Hogwarts for the day.

This was okay though, as this meant she could spend the afternoon with Charlie showing him all of her favorite shops. Starting with one of the very best. "You're going to love it in here, promise!" the blonde exclaimed smiling brightly at her boyfriend. Using her free hand, since the other was holding onto one of his, Keigh pushed the door to the candy shop open and let him step inside ahead of her.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikita Vitvinina-Grahn
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
x12

Quote:
Nancy looked up, blinking when she realized the older girl was...talking to her? She glanced behind her just to be sure - yup, definitely talking to her. She chuckled a little and smiled. "Oh, hi! It's, uh...Yukie, right?" she asked with a small smile. Moe had taken it upon himself to point out all the students he knew because he was so desperately worried about her making friends - and unfortunately Moe knew a LOT of people. And it was very very hard to keep track of all of them. Thankfully, she knew Yukie was in her house SO she remembered her. Also, she was pretty sure he'd mentioned that she baked cookies so, you know. Point for Yukie.

"What are you getting?" she asked curiously, peering over at her to see if she'd picked anything up yet. If she liked to bake cookies, something told Nancy she'd have great taste in candy as well!
A cutie! Of course, Yukie was talking to her. There really wasn't anyone else in this aisle, at least for now, and not even a ghost or whatever (though talking to spirits was likely a Mitsuki thing). "Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you, Nancy!" She'd already known the younger girl's name, because Moe had shared. Yukie was meant to keep an eye out for her.

What was she getting? "I don't really have a concrete list, but I'm absolutely getting some sugar quills, as well as fudge. I need them to bake fudge cookies," Yukie shared. Fudge was the most important! No fudge cookies without them, obviously. She looked at the jelly slug displays for a moment to contemplate if she wanted some of those. "Is it your first time here?" Yukie didn't want to assume it was, just because Nancy was a first year. Maybe she'd been here before with family, you know!

Old 02-05-2023, 05:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
x11 x1

Quote:
A cutie! Of course, Yukie was talking to her. There really wasn't anyone else in this aisle, at least for now, and not even a ghost or whatever (though talking to spirits was likely a Mitsuki thing). "Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you, Nancy!" She'd already known the younger girl's name, because Moe had shared. Yukie was meant to keep an eye out for her.

What was she getting? "I don't really have a concrete list, but I'm absolutely getting some sugar quills, as well as fudge. I need them to bake fudge cookies," Yukie shared. Fudge was the most important! No fudge cookies without them, obviously. She looked at the jelly slug displays for a moment to contemplate if she wanted some of those. "Is it your first time here?" Yukie didn't want to assume it was, just because Nancy was a first year. Maybe she'd been here before with family, you know!
"Nice to meet you too," Nancy said with a grin. And it was, truly. Despite the fact that she wasn't usually one to go out and start conversations, contrary to popular belief (aka, what her parents and most of her family evidently believed) she wasn't this anti-social hermit who hung out in her room reading and drawing all day. She'd actually made a lot of friends so far at school! Especially in her own house.

She looked down at her basket and nodded at her question. "Yeah, first time at Hogsmeade in general," she replied with a small laugh. "I kind of thought this place would be...I dunno...a bigger deal than it is?" she admitted, dropping her voice a little because she didn't want to disturb the shopkeeper. The way some of these kids ranted and raved about the place, she'd almost expected free chocolate to be raining from the ceiling. "It's just another candy shop. Not that candy is BAD or anything, but it's just..." she trailed off and shrugged. Perhaps she was just getting ahead of herself. Putting too many expectations on this place.

OOOH fudge cookies? "Do you only make fudge cookies? What other kind of cookies do you make?" she asked with interest. She'd heard of making fudge flavored cookies of course, but not putting literal pieces of fudge in the cookies! How did one fit a whole piece of a fudge in a cookie? Did she break them up into smaller bits first? Hmm. Now she was curious.

Old 02-07-2023, 09:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikita Vitvinina-Grahn
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
x12

Quote:
"Nice to meet you too," Nancy said with a grin. And it was, truly. Despite the fact that she wasn't usually one to go out and start conversations, contrary to popular belief (aka, what her parents and most of her family evidently believed) she wasn't this anti-social hermit who hung out in her room reading and drawing all day. She'd actually made a lot of friends so far at school! Especially in her own house.

She looked down at her basket and nodded at her question. "Yeah, first time at Hogsmeade in general," she replied with a small laugh. "I kind of thought this place would be...I dunno...a bigger deal than it is?" she admitted, dropping her voice a little because she didn't want to disturb the shopkeeper. The way some of these kids ranted and raved about the place, she'd almost expected free chocolate to be raining from the ceiling. "It's just another candy shop. Not that candy is BAD or anything, but it's just..." she trailed off and shrugged. Perhaps she was just getting ahead of herself. Putting too many expectations on this place.

OOOH fudge cookies? "Do you only make fudge cookies? What other kind of cookies do you make?" she asked with interest. She'd heard of making fudge flavored cookies of course, but not putting literal pieces of fudge in the cookies! How did one fit a whole piece of a fudge in a cookie? Did she break them up into smaller bits first? Hmm. Now she was curious.
Yukie had definitely decided that she was a cutie. Moe's younger sister was a cutie. She could already...imagine the kind of response he'd make, that it ran in the family or whatever.

Aw. Well, Yukie didn't relate with the sentiment—she always looked forward to Hogsmeade weekends and each visit still held some kind of magic for her despite the unchanging environment—but she could try to emphatise. The fourth year was definitely the type of student to rave about this place, indeed. "Yeah, a lot of the candy here are also in Sugarplum's, but it's faster to buy off the shelves here than have something owled from far away, you know? And the choices aren't bad!" There was still a variety, albeit very similar to Sugarplum's. Yukie then decided that, yes, she liked the jelly slugs so she dropped a few into her own basket. "What were you expecting? I won't tattle to the shopkeeper," she asked, smiling.

Only fudge cookies? Oh, she was adorable. Yukie chuckled and shook her head. "Not just! I make a lot... classic chocolate chip, oatmeal, red velvet, snickerdoodle, peanut butter." She could go on, but perhaps Nancy got the gist. "But I also take requests! Do you have a favourite flavour?"

Old 02-08-2023, 02:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Keighleyyy! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Keighley Anders was in high spirits today. The morning had been spent with Olivia in Hogsmeade visiting various shops and simply having a great time. At least until the girlfriend got much too cold and decided she was going to return to Hogwarts for the day.

This was okay though, as this meant she could spend the afternoon with Charlie showing him all of her favorite shops. Starting with one of the very best. "You're going to love it in here, promise!" the blonde exclaimed smiling brightly at her boyfriend. Using her free hand, since the other was holding onto one of his, Keigh pushed the door to the candy shop open and let him step inside ahead of her.

Charlie was adoring this quaint village. There wasn’t anything of this sort close by to Durmstrang; there had been lots of outdoor space for various activities which he loved. But this village was special. Perhaps it was the way in which the snow layered out so nicely on the buildings, on signs, on the alleys. It reminded him of those images on Christmas cards.

He was only happy to follow Keighley into one of the shops. Char could already tell this half day of exploration was going to be great. As they stepped into the shop, which immediately felt warm and cozy, his fingers interlaced with Keigh’s. “Look at all of this!’’ he exclaimed in Swedish. “Lots of toppings for hot cocoa are around here then?” Char was grinning knowingly at his girlfriend.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 06:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Charlie was adoring this quaint village. There wasn’t anything of this sort close by to Durmstrang; there had been lots of outdoor space for various activities which he loved. But this village was special. Perhaps it was the way in which the snow layered out so nicely on the buildings, on signs, on the alleys. It reminded him of those images on Christmas cards.

He was only happy to follow Keighley into one of the shops. Char could already tell this half day of exploration was going to be great. As they stepped into the shop, which immediately felt warm and cozy, his fingers interlaced with Keigh’s. “Look at all of this!’’ he exclaimed in Swedish. “Lots of toppings for hot cocoa are around here then?” Char was grinning knowingly at his girlfriend.
Who best to show him around all the shops than his girlfriend? Keighley was thrilled to be out and about with Charlie, seeing the pure delight on his face was making her fall in love with the holiday season even more. Freshly fallen snow made everything feel so much more magical!

Following very close behind him, she stepped into Honeydukes letting the door close behind her and shutting the cold outside where it belonged. "Isn't it grand?!" Came her immediate reply done in Swedish! Look at her trying hard to improve her language skills. "You know, I wasn't even thinking about that when I led you in here." Keighley giggled sweetly and there was a knowing twinkle in her eye that said otherwise.

"Go on and lead the way. I'll follow you." This was all about him.

You are Bread!
Old 02-10-2023, 09:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

Alley Proprietor
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Caledon Roth
The Leaky Cauldron
Default Open post!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Honeydukes was Desiree’s favorite shop in Hogsmeade, except for maybe Gladrags! Birthday money jiggling in her pocket, she made her way to her first stop of the day. She needed to buy presents for her mum, dad, and brother, and this seemed as good a place to start as any. Maybe she’d find something for herself while she was here too!

The weather had the girl feeling rather Elsa today… Frozen 2 Elsa, to be exact. Her outfit consisted of a white sweater dress with a diamond pattern, white boots, sparkly silver leggings, and a matching sparkly scarf. She pursued the shelves, stopping in front of a display of wizarding sweets. ONe thing she would never understand about the wizarding world was why they had to have candy shaped like such disgusting creatures! Chocolate frogs? Fudge flies? Jelly slugs? Why couldn’t they have chocolate unicorns, fudge fairies, and jelly kneazles instead? She giggled to herself at the idea.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 05:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
x11 x1

Quote:
Yukie had definitely decided that she was a cutie. Moe's younger sister was a cutie. She could already...imagine the kind of response he'd make, that it ran in the family or whatever.

Aw. Well, Yukie didn't relate with the sentiment—she always looked forward to Hogsmeade weekends and each visit still held some kind of magic for her despite the unchanging environment—but she could try to emphatise. The fourth year was definitely the type of student to rave about this place, indeed. "Yeah, a lot of the candy here are also in Sugarplum's, but it's faster to buy off the shelves here than have something owled from far away, you know? And the choices aren't bad!" There was still a variety, albeit very similar to Sugarplum's. Yukie then decided that, yes, she liked the jelly slugs so she dropped a few into her own basket. "What were you expecting? I won't tattle to the shopkeeper," she asked, smiling.

Only fudge cookies? Oh, she was adorable. Yukie chuckled and shook her head. "Not just! I make a lot... classic chocolate chip, oatmeal, red velvet, snickerdoodle, peanut butter." She could go on, but perhaps Nancy got the gist. "But I also take requests! Do you have a favourite flavour?"
"Very true. Plus my mum probably wouldn't be keen on sending me a ton of sweets. She'd be afraid I'd end up with a bunch of cavities in my teeth," Nancy admitted with a chuckle. She could already see the letter from her mother already - a long essay on how it was important to eat a HEALTHY balanced diet, and she wasn't going to send her any more money if she was just going to spend it all on candy, yada yada yada.

She grinned and looked at the shelves. "Hmm, I dunno exactly. Maybe something like that muggle childrens book? What's it? Willy Wonky or whatever his name is?" she giggled. "Where you could eat EVERYTHING in the shop. Shelves made of chocolate, cash registers made out of peppermint bark, stuff like that," she said with a chuckle. Had she actually imagined that? Not really. But some of her fellow first years had certainly acted like that would be what they'd stumble upon when they first heard of the upcoming Hogsmeade weekend!

Oh wow. Yukie seemed to keep herself busy with in the kitchens, it seemed! She laughed and tapped her chin playfully. "Hmmm...what about chocolate AND peanut butter together?" she suggested.

Old 02-15-2023, 12:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Keighley! <3
Quote:
Who best to show him around all the shops than his girlfriend? Keighley was thrilled to be out and about with Charlie, seeing the pure delight on his face was making her fall in love with the holiday season even more. Freshly fallen snow made everything feel so much more magical!

Following very close behind him, she stepped into Honeydukes letting the door close behind her and shutting the cold outside where it belonged. "Isn't it grand?!" Came her immediate reply done in Swedish! Look at her trying hard to improve her language skills. "You know, I wasn't even thinking about that when I led you in here." Keighley giggled sweetly and there was a knowing twinkle in her eye that said otherwise.

"Go on and lead the way. I'll follow you." This was all about him.

Even though Charlie had made some new friends and knew Keighley’s cousins and brother well by now, indeed there was no better person to show him around than her. He’d always pick her. Så ledsen {so sorry}, Jude. Så ledsen, Dahlia, Lily and Elias. Så ledsen, Logan, Nova and Melody!

It was so warm and cozy in here. It also smelt really great. Charlie tried his best not to inhale too hard lest those around him think he was sniffing at them. “Rather grand!’’ he agreed, turning his head everywhere in his attempt to catch sight of everything at once.

Charlie laughed in pure delight, feeling like a child in a sweet store {the latter of which was his literal location right now, of course!}. “Okay.” The Hufflepuff was more than happy to lead. “I’m on a mission to find Britain’s Wizarding World’s best cocoa toppings.” With that Charlie turned to lead the way down the Oddities and Rarities aisle.

Boy, was he in for a surprise.

Old 02-15-2023, 03:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Quote:

Even though Charlie had made some new friends and knew Keighley’s cousins and brother well by now, indeed there was no better person to show him around than her. He’d always pick her. Så ledsen {so sorry}, Jude. Så ledsen, Dahlia, Lily and Elias. Så ledsen, Logan, Nova and Melody!

It was so warm and cozy in here. It also smelt really great. Charlie tried his best not to inhale too hard lest those around him think he was sniffing at them. “Rather grand!’’ he agreed, turning his head everywhere in his attempt to catch sight of everything at once.

Charlie laughed in pure delight, feeling like a child in a sweet store {the latter of which was his literal location right now, of course!}. “Okay.” The Hufflepuff was more than happy to lead. “I’m on a mission to find Britain’s Wizarding World’s best cocoa toppings.” With that Charlie turned to lead the way down the Oddities and Rarities aisle.

Boy, was he in for a surprise.
Keigh couldn't be happier that Charlie had made friends and was getting along with her family. But her time with him was special, there was only so many hours in a day.

Had she ever mentioned how cute he was whenever she brought him somewhere new? Well he was! Every reaction of his made her smile and she was unable to take her eyes off of him for more than a second.

"Oh, my, now this should be interesting!" The blonde laughed softly, slipping her hand into one of his. She knew plenty well what most of the candies and chocolates were like in this shop. Whatever Charlie found was sure to be a very fun experience for their hot cocoa hour.

You are Bread!
Old 02-23-2023, 12:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Char's Sunflora! <3
Quote:
Keigh couldn't be happier that Charlie had made friends and was getting along with her family. But her time with him was special, there was only so many hours in a day.

Had she ever mentioned how cute he was whenever she brought him somewhere new? Well he was! Every reaction of his made her smile and she was unable to take her eyes off of him for more than a second.

"Oh, my, now this should be interesting!" The blonde laughed softly, slipping her hand into one of his. She knew plenty well what most of the candies and chocolates were like in this shop. Whatever Charlie found was sure to be a very fun experience for their hot cocoa hour.

Charlie was well aware of how hard Keighley worked to fit him and everyone else into her life. The girlfriend was busy enough as it was with MMA and studies so he saw first hand how hectic her schedule could get. It was why he was so understanding and grateful to get every moment that they could together. His words still stood too: as long as Keighley was happy, then so was he.

She may have mentioned that. Oh, maybe once or twice. Or maybe countless times. The Scottish U-17 team Beater’s reactions to everything could not be helped: he was quickly falling more in love with the United Kingdom and loved all of the sights! But in this moment, this sweet shop {along with Keighley Morgan Anders} had his heart.

Char adjusted his fingers comfortably around his girlfriend’s. His enthusiastic expression faded shortly after he had taken a few steps into the Oddities and Rarities aisle. “What is that?” he asked, wrinkling his nose and pointing to the Cockroach Clusters. He then took a closer look at the items. “Those aren’t real cockroaches, are they?”

Kackerlackor {cockroaches} were such disgusting little pests.

Old 02-23-2023, 03:36 PM   #16 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Keigh's Charmander! <3

Quote:

Charlie was well aware of how hard Keighley worked to fit him and everyone else into her life. The girlfriend was busy enough as it was with MMA and studies so he saw first hand how hectic her schedule could get. It was why he was so understanding and grateful to get every moment that they could together. His words still stood too: as long as Keighley was happy, then so was he.

She may have mentioned that. Oh, maybe once or twice. Or maybe countless times. The Scottish U-17 team Beater’s reactions to everything could not be helped: he was quickly falling more in love with the United Kingdom and loved all of the sights! But in this moment, this sweet shop {along with Keighley Morgan Anders} had his heart.

Char adjusted his fingers comfortably around his girlfriend’s. His enthusiastic expression faded shortly after he had taken a few steps into the Oddities and Rarities aisle. “What is that?” he asked, wrinkling his nose and pointing to the Cockroach Clusters. He then took a closer look at the items. “Those aren’t real cockroaches, are they?”

Kackerlackor {cockroaches} were such disgusting little pests.
It didn't matter how busy, Keighley was. She was never too busy for her people. Time with those she cared about came above all else. Nothing was more important than them. And right now, Charlie had her undivided attention. Which he deserved so much, his patience with her has been once of the reasons she has been able to do all of the things she's doing.

Really? Was he sure? If it ever slipped his mind, she had no problems reminding him. Just like she had no problem showing him everything there was to see around the United Kingdom whenever they had the chance to do some more sightseeing.

Keigh happily swung their hands between them as they walked through the aisles of the shop. The fifth year coming to a complete stop alongside her boyfriend as she looked at where he was pointing. "If you're that worried about the answer.. I suggest not trying them." Her reply was as simple as that but it was the look of disgust on her own face that really said it all. "You're more than welcome to put some on top of your hot cocoa but leave them off of mine." This was now said with a gentle laugh. She would let Char do whatever he liked when it came to sweet treats but she wouldn't be eating those.

You are Bread!
Old 02-28-2023, 12:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Sunflora-flora! <3
Quote:
It didn't matter how busy, Keighley was. She was never too busy for her people. Time with those she cared about came above all else. Nothing was more important than them. And right now, Charlie had her undivided attention. Which he deserved so much, his patience with her has been once of the reasons she has been able to do all of the things she's doing.

Really? Was he sure? If it ever slipped his mind, she had no problems reminding him. Just like she had no problem showing him everything there was to see around the United Kingdom whenever they had the chance to do some more sightseeing.

Keigh happily swung their hands between them as they walked through the aisles of the shop. The fifth year coming to a complete stop alongside her boyfriend as she looked at where he was pointing. "If you're that worried about the answer.. I suggest not trying them." Her reply was as simple as that but it was the look of disgust on her own face that really said it all. "You're more than welcome to put some on top of your hot cocoa but leave them off of mine." This was now said with a gentle laugh. She would let Char do whatever he liked when it came to sweet treats but she wouldn't be eating those.

That’s just who Charlie was all along: the most patient of the Bergstrands’. When it came to Keighley though, the trait seemed to multiply tenfold. He would truly be honoured to know that he was helping to keep Keigh going; all he ever wanted to do was to keep her happy and help her life be less complicated than it was.

Sightseeing dates with the girlfriend were truly the best! She had this ability to make things more exciting and brighter. In a way, it was like looking through Keigh’s own eyes when he saw the world that way she did. The boy vaguely wondered if everyone who came in contact with her saw things as she did. Her personality was quite contagious.

Charlie made a face that quite mirrored Keighley’s. “Why would anyone want to make sweets like that?” Disgusting! “Oh, ha ha! Aren't you funny?” He laughed at her little joke. “Blood pops, acid pops… sounds appetising.” A hint of sarcasm laced his voice. “Okay, these are definitely not for hot chocolate. Hm. This aisle is definitely not making my top three list.”

Old 03-03-2023, 05:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Char-Charmander! <3

Quote:

That’s just who Charlie was all along: the most patient of the Bergstrands’. When it came to Keighley though, the trait seemed to multiply tenfold. He would truly be honoured to know that he was helping to keep Keigh going; all he ever wanted to do was to keep her happy and help her life be less complicated than it was.

Sightseeing dates with the girlfriend were truly the best! She had this ability to make things more exciting and brighter. In a way, it was like looking through Keigh’s own eyes when he saw the world that way she did. The boy vaguely wondered if everyone who came in contact with her saw things as she did. Her personality was quite contagious.

Charlie made a face that quite mirrored Keighley’s. “Why would anyone want to make sweets like that?” Disgusting! “Oh, ha ha! Aren't you funny?” He laughed at her little joke. “Blood pops, acid pops… sounds appetising.” A hint of sarcasm laced his voice. “Okay, these are definitely not for hot chocolate. Hm. This aisle is definitely not making my top three list.”
Did he not know?! Well, Keigh was going to have to make sure that he knew this because if it weren't for him, she surely wouldn't be able to manage things the way that she did. Charlie's level of patience and understanding was so high it made her want to cry sometimes. He truly was someone very special.

Keighley just couldn't help it! Showing Charlie where she was from was so much fun. Her simple childishness worked well in getting all excited over things she had seen and done a million times before. Honestly though, this was really how she was. No faking involved.

Aaww, he was so cute! "People are strange? Or they like gross things." The blonde grinned brightly up at him. "I know, I am!" Now it was her turn to giggle and take his hand gently stirring him away from all these candies and down a much more pleasant one. "This aisle should be much more to your liking."

You are Bread!
Old 03-05-2023, 08:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Sunshine on a cloudy day! <3
Quote:
Did he not know?! Well, Keigh was going to have to make sure that he knew this because if it weren't for him, she surely wouldn't be able to manage things the way that she did. Charlie's level of patience and understanding was so high it made her want to cry sometimes. He truly was someone very special.

Keighley just couldn't help it! Showing Charlie where she was from was so much fun. Her simple childishness worked well in getting all excited over things she had seen and done a million times before. Honestly though, this was really how she was. No faking involved.

Aaww, he was so cute! "People are strange? Or they like gross things." The blonde grinned brightly up at him. "I know, I am!" Now it was her turn to giggle and take his hand gently stirring him away from all these candies and down a much more pleasant one. "This aisle should be much more to your liking."

When Keighley eventually told him those words, it would only be then that he truly would understand how his being patient helped her. True, he already knew things could be rocky with Olivia because of his presence but he did his best to not be a burden on the girls’ relationship. What he did enjoy though, was getting to know all about Keigh’s way of life and all the things she enjoyed. Why did he have a feeling that before long he too would be loving each thing that she did?

Was he cute? Keighley was the cute one! Yes, she was! “People are strange. I get that. But those?” Char waved a hand in general at the aisle. “Jag förstår inte det där.” {I do not get that.} The sixth year allowed himself to be led to a completely different aisle, casting one last glance over his shoulder at the Cockroach Cluster. Disgusting! “What’s in this one?” He was rather keen to know but the fact remained that his trust in Keighley led him to believe that he would indeed like the sweets housed in the aisle he was about to explore.

Old 03-08-2023, 05:32 PM   #20 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Flails! <3

Quote:

When Keighley eventually told him those words, it would only be then that he truly would understand how his being patient helped her. True, he already knew things could be rocky with Olivia because of his presence but he did his best to not be a burden on the girls’ relationship. What he did enjoy though, was getting to know all about Keigh’s way of life and all the things she enjoyed. Why did he have a feeling that before long he too would be loving each thing that she did?

Was he cute? Keighley was the cute one! Yes, she was! “People are strange. I get that. But those?” Char waved a hand in general at the aisle. “Jag förstår inte det där.” {I do not get that.} The sixth year allowed himself to be led to a completely different aisle, casting one last glance over his shoulder at the Cockroach Cluster. Disgusting! “What’s in this one?” He was rather keen to know but the fact remained that his trust in Keighley led him to believe that he would indeed like the sweets housed in the aisle he was about to explore.
If he ever thought himself to be a burden to Liv's and hers relationship, well she would just have to shake it out of him! No, really. They would have to sit down and really have a deep conversation about that. Whatever she was going through with Olivia had nothing at all to do with him. Okay, technically it did but he himself did nothing wrong!

Yes, he was! Extremely so! Keighley giggled, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't understand it either." Some people just had very strange tastes, she however was not one of them. "It's safe, I promise. I don't know if you'll want to put any of it on hot cocoa but most of it is still really yummy." The aisle in question held more of the smaller candies like lemon sherbets, ice mice and of course sugar quills.

You are Bread!
Old 03-12-2023, 12:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Keigh! <3
Quote:
If he ever thought himself to be a burden to Liv's and hers relationship, well she would just have to shake it out of him! No, really. They would have to sit down and really have a deep conversation about that. Whatever she was going through with Olivia had nothing at all to do with him. Okay, technically it did but he himself did nothing wrong!

Yes, he was! Extremely so! Keighley giggled, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't understand it either." Some people just had very strange tastes, she however was not one of them. "It's safe, I promise. I don't know if you'll want to put any of it on hot cocoa but most of it is still really yummy." The aisle in question held more of the smaller candies like lemon sherbets, ice mice and of course sugar quills.

He’d actually had the idea already but he hadn’t spoken about it because there was no need to make Keighley miserable. Nothing between them was broken so there was no need for him to try to fix anything. But if things got too complicated between her and Olivia, Char was there for Keighley. He always would be and would do what he could to make the situation better.

He was quite happy to leave the previous aisle behind. His delighted expression returned as he surveyed all the brightly wrapped sweets and products in the current aisle. “This looks promising,’’ Charlie commented, directing his gaze this way, that way and all around. “Fudge is definitely a worthwhile topping,’’ came his additional words, having spotted the fudge varieties. “Which is the best in your opinion? Or we could grab a bit of each for now.”

Old 03-15-2023, 02:50 PM   #22 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Char! <3

Quote:

He’d actually had the idea already but he hadn’t spoken about it because there was no need to make Keighley miserable. Nothing between them was broken so there was no need for him to try to fix anything. But if things got too complicated between her and Olivia, Char was there for Keighley. He always would be and would do what he could to make the situation better.

He was quite happy to leave the previous aisle behind. His delighted expression returned as he surveyed all the brightly wrapped sweets and products in the current aisle. “This looks promising,’’ Charlie commented, directing his gaze this way, that way and all around. “Fudge is definitely a worthwhile topping,’’ came his additional words, having spotted the fudge varieties. “Which is the best in your opinion? Or we could grab a bit of each for now.”
Oh. Well.. now that was a problem. Never at any point in time was he a burden. Not ever. Not even a teeny tiny little bit. And he was very much right in knowing that it would make her incredibly miserable in knowing this but she would want nothing more than to convince him otherwise. His presence here with her at Hogwarts was a blessing.

"I thought you might like the fudge," she smiled brightly at him. "Are you really sure asking me is the best idea? I like most of them but so maybe getting a little of each is a better idea." Yes, that was probably the safest thing to do and then they could get more of their favorite kinds next time they visited the shop.

You are Bread!
Old 03-17-2023, 11:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Keigh! <3
Quote:
Oh. Well.. now that was a problem. Never at any point in time was he a burden. Not ever. Not even a teeny tiny little bit. And he was very much right in knowing that it would make her incredibly miserable in knowing this but she would want nothing more than to convince him otherwise. His presence here with her at Hogwarts was a blessing.

"I thought you might like the fudge," she smiled brightly at him. "Are you really sure asking me is the best idea? I like most of them but so maybe getting a little of each is a better idea." Yes, that was probably the safest thing to do and then they could get more of their favorite kinds next time they visited the shop.

Being here with her was a blessing. He had been lucky the moment Reagan had decided to introduce her to him. Sure, Char hadn’t seen things turning out to be this good but he would never be ungrateful for any bit of it. “Your opinion matters,’’ he remarked in earnest, already selecting the fudge. In any case, the sixth year would always go to Keighley first whenever he needed certain questions answered. “Especially to me.”

Charlie had so far taken a fair amount of walnut, maple and peanut butter and jellyfish fudges. “Enough?” he questioned innocently and brightly. Naturally, he had taken into consideration that he would be sharing a lot of these with the girlfriend. Perhaps they could split it all evenly?

Old 03-21-2023, 03:22 PM   #24 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Char! <3

Quote:

Being here with her was a blessing. He had been lucky the moment Reagan had decided to introduce her to him. Sure, Char hadn’t seen things turning out to be this good but he would never be ungrateful for any bit of it. “Your opinion matters,’’ he remarked in earnest, already selecting the fudge. In any case, the sixth year would always go to Keighley first whenever he needed certain questions answered. “Especially to me.”

Charlie had so far taken a fair amount of walnut, maple and peanut butter and jellyfish fudges. “Enough?” he questioned innocently and brightly. Naturally, he had taken into consideration that he would be sharing a lot of these with the girlfriend. Perhaps they could split it all evenly?
With how things had been for her before they had begun writing, Keigh hadn't expected anything to come from it more than gaining another friend. Which would have been fabulous in itself but what she got was so much more and she wouldn't change a thing either. She smiled brightly at him. "I know, Char. What I meant was.. I like so many of the flavors that if you left it up to me we would be getting everything." This was followed with a laugh. Whether or not she was joking was a bit unsure but did he really want to take that chance?

"Uh-huh." Keigh nodded her head a few times, blowing some strands of blonde hair off her face when they fell across her eyes. Sharing was never an issue for her. "Do you want to get anything else while we're here?"

You are Bread!
Old 03-26-2023, 09:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Sunflower! <3
Quote:
With how things had been for her before they had begun writing, Keigh hadn't expected anything to come from it more than gaining another friend. Which would have been fabulous in itself but what she got was so much more and she wouldn't change a thing either. She smiled brightly at him. "I know, Char. What I meant was.. I like so many of the flavors that if you left it up to me we would be getting everything." This was followed with a laugh. Whether or not she was joking was a bit unsure but did he really want to take that chance?

"Uh-huh." Keigh nodded her head a few times, blowing some strands of blonde hair off her face when they fell across her eyes. Sharing was never an issue for her. "Do you want to get anything else while we're here?"

Charlie laughed. Honestly, Keighley was the cutest girl he had ever encountered. And he didn’t mean this in just her physical appearance. It was also in the way in which she was so honest and loved everything in life. She just brightened up his life daily. “That wouldn’t have been a problem. I’d have gotten every flavour for you!” For her, anything was possible in his eyes. “During the next visit we’ll get whatever flavour we didn’t get today.” Yes, Char was definitely going to go with this.

The sixth year helped his girlfriend out by lifting a hand to brush the strands back. “No, this is enough.” He smiled warmly at her before leading the way to pay for all the delicious fudge. Once this was done, he gave Keighley his full attention once more. “Okay, let’s continue this grand tour of Hogsmeade, shall we?” Keigh was doing such a great job of being his tour guide.