FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 810 users online including...
SiyftacyDorie , MorrissMem , Methrenhow

4 members
806 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry > Upper Floors

Upper Floors It becomes more airy as you make your way to the upper floors of the castle. Here the tallest towers can be accessed and just maybe you will discovery somewhere that f you have to ask, you'll never know but if you know, you need only ask.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2022, 01:54 PM

Default Music Classroom

Upon entering this large classroom, it is very obvious what its purpose is. This room is dedicated to teaching Muggle and Wizard Music and is used by members of both the Frog Choir and Orchestra. Instrument cases of all shapes and sizes as well as rows of music stands with accompanying stools fill the inside of this room. In the front, a conductor's stand is positioned in between a polished black piano and a complete drum set.

For many at Hogwarts, students and adults alike, this is one of their favourite places inside the castle. At various hours throughout the day, wonderful music is made and you get to take a break from anything overly theoretical and hone your musical talents. Fortunately for those in Transfiguration or in other parts of the castle, your marvelous melodies cannot disturb them for the room is completely soundproof. So play as loud as you want! This space can also be reserved after scheduled class hours if you and your friends have formed a band and need somewhere appropriate to practice.
Old 09-07-2024, 08:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

He had truly picked the worst year to focus on things other than his studies, and while Solomon wasn’t particularly gifted in anything, the inspiration he felt when it came to songwriting had blossomed over the summer. It was something he had always been interested in, as a way to channel his darker thoughts that he always struggled with. All for personal uses, obviously. He was quite sure he would never share it with anyone. His journal was tucked under his arm as he sheepishly entered the music classroom, exhaling with relief that it was currently unoccupied. Given the popularity of this particular classroom, Solly didn’t bank on that lasting for long, even this early in the morning.

The seventh year didn’t really know where to sit, or what to do, as he dropped his bag to the ground. So he loitered for a bit, still glancing back at the door every so often, his cheeks already burning with embarrassment despite there being no audience. His curiosity eventually winning, Solomon perched himself at the magnificent piano and gawked at it after revealing the keys.

He’d never played the piano before, or anything other than a slight dabble with a guitar. He couldn’t seem to take to guitar playing - his soft, unworked fingers just too delicate for such things. Of course he was too stubborn and impatient to teach himself.

Solomon immediately felt like an idiot as he sat there, tracing his fingers along the keys. He pressed one, then two, before grumbling at the instrument.

Curse everything that needed practise and actual hard work.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 08:59 AM   #3 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Anna had departed the Hufflepuffle common room with purpose and by the time she had arrived at the moving staircases she had totally forgotten why. Even flipping through her notebook hadn't provided her with clues nor resolution as to what she had been on her way to do...but she did have a suspicion it had to do with the Gryffindor common room. Cheeks flushed on account of not remembering something she clearly had had every confidence in remembering, the seventh year did was she usually did and just wandered around waiting for inspiration to tickle her curiosity.

Peeking her head around the doorframe of the slightly cracked open door, Anna smiled when she spotted Solomon at the piano. Being none the wiser but insanely curious, she tiptoed through the door and oh-so gently closed it shut behind her. Managing to do so without much of a click of slamming noise at all, the curly hair sprite slinked up behind him and WOULD have playfully surprise spooked him with her hands on his shoulders or covering his eyes but thought that would be rather rude since he seemed to be rather deep in thought. She was still going to interrupt those deep thoughts, of course, but do so less aggressively. "I didn't know you knew how to play the piano," she chirped while inviting herself to sit with him on the bench. Thankfully she was very petit so it wasn't much of a tight squeeze. "My drama club partner taught me to play a couple suuuuuuuper simple songs but I'm not very good at it but I do know where the keys keys C, D, E, F, G, and A are...I think..." Now that she was looking at the piano she was less confident in her claim.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 09:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2

He had continued trailing his fingers down the keys, much like a child experimenting for the first time. The sound was pleasing on his ears but the loudness of it set him on edge, even though he knew that the room was soundproof. Focussing on that fact, Solly continued the legs that his middle and pointer finger had formed down the piano, getting quicker with each round.

Of course, his rhythm completely disappeared when someone had entered the classroom and snuck up behind him. His entire palm thudded down and created an awful tone, followed by a gasp. He didn’t feel rage at someone interrupting, just pure embarrassment, though it eased at the sight of Anna. There wasn’t much that he could feel embarrassed around in front of her, he had concluded. Aside from being caught cuddling up with a certain Slytherin.

Memories of that day flooding back at the sight of his friend, Solomon offered her an extremely neutral expression when she sat beside him, barely listening to what she was saying about keys. “I don’t play the piano,” he replied grumpily. “I’m definitely not now anyway.” That was more of a mutter under his breath. Honestly he didn’t want to dwell on his start of term feast upset, but he wanted to make Anna, and Aurora, suffer just a little bit because of it.

Old 09-08-2024, 08:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

The sudden sharp assault on the ears caused Anna to nearly jump right off the bench and her heart raced so wildly that she wasn't sure if it was an echo of the note akin to a kneazle leaping onto the keys or if it was her jolted heart causing the thumping. It was an interesting choice of notes and she couldn't quite help but feel as though it was a note meant to elicited a feeling of aggravation from the audience. Or...maybe it was less about the audience and more about the player because there was a sharpness to Solomon's tone as well.

"Oh...well...I'm not an expert but I can teach you Twinkle Twinkle..." she rambled on before half catching his mumblings and them slicing her sails and therefore the wind right out of them as well. "...or...not...we can...um...just sit here and admire the keys and craftsmanship of them...or...something..." Even her curls seemed to droop now thanks to the humidity caused by the tension in the air. "...you seem bothered," she said softly, swallowing rather thickly. "Should I...leave?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
Old 09-08-2024, 04:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2

As expected, Anna was clearly feeling uncomfortable by his frostiness. It immediately made him feel awful, of course, and his hard expression softened just a bit. “You don’t have to leave.” He said simply, looking away from her and once again examining the keys. Learning Twinkle Twinkle wasn’t really something he was up for, but he supposed it was a starting point. Though instead of agreeing, Solomon allowed the awkward silence to carry on for a considerable amount of time.

The quiet didn’t bother him, but he realised it wouldn’t be long until Anna was nattering on about every jingle she’d heard in her entire life to fill the silence, so he sighed and decided to bring up the very thing on his mind.

You didn’t have much to say the other day. Not like you.” Another little DIG, that Anna maybe didn’t deserve.

Old 09-09-2024, 07:04 AM   #7 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Frostiness she could deal with and just bundle up with an extra blanket or some fashionable mittens until he thawed a bit, but what she struggled more with was him seeming irritated at her and her having no idea what she did to warrant the cold shoulder. Saying she did not have to leave was not the exactly the same as saying he wanted her to stay, so perhaps it was a bit selfish that she remained at the piano with him as the silence carried on.

And on.

And on.

If he wasn't going to play then...would it be okay if she tickled the ivories a little? It wouldn't likely be a perfect playing of Twinkle Twinkle since it had been a while since she had last practiced and band was not something she had joined. She was about to ask if he minded when Solomon broke the silence himself with a very confusing question. "The...other day?" she repeated softly with a little tilt of the head and a couple nervous taps to her nose ring. She paused a moment to consider what the other day could mean - there weren't that many other days to consider since they were still so early in term and she hadn't had the opportunity to really spend time with Solomon since the tra ---- oooooh. "Oh, you mean the train. When I opened the door to the compartment you were in with that pretty Slytherin girl and then Aurora pulled me away to the food trolley and ... oh... actually I am not sure if I closed the door properly before being pulled away...and I suppose it was quite rude for me, us, to have not properly said hello but...you both, you and the pretty Slytherin girl, were kind of glaring at us like you didn't want to be bothered so...was it...not the right thing to have left?" That whole moment was still terribly confusing and with more layers than a thick Baumkuchen. "It sort of looked like you were were about to..." And then it hit her and her curls flew everywhere as she spun on the stool to squish Solomon's face between her hands. "Oh my GOSH! Are you and her, her and you, are you??"

Old 09-09-2024, 08:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2

Solomon waited for the penny to drop, which didn’t take long, and he remained in silence as she explained herself. He hadn’t been aware that he had glared at them. Perhaps he did to start off with due to the interruption, expecting a lost first year, but he was sure he had smiled at his friends. Hmm.

Glared at them at the feast, most likely, definitely.

He sighed heavily and still not facing her properly, but before he could respond, his face was being smushed by her. “What?” His cheeks were burning with embarrassment. It was true that he and Sage WERE about to… kiss on the train, but that wasn’t what he wanted to discuss with Anna!! He wriggled out of her grasp, “We… uhhhh…” Solomon felt tortured. “We’re just friends,” he hissed.

Not entirely a lie. He had thought about officially asking Sage to be his girlfriend, and heck, he wanted to do it before SHE took it upon herself to bring it up, but he was terrified.

Back to the matter at hand.

No matter if we didn’t want to be disturbed, I didn't really like that my two best friends just stared at me and walked away without a word. I hadn’t seen either of you much over the summer.” Solomon really was being a pansy when it came to this situation, it seemed. He rubbed his temples, realising he was being seriously dramatic. “You know what? It doesn’t even matter anymore.”

Old 09-09-2024, 02:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Something about that 'just friends' line sent an uncomfortable jolt through her entire being and a flash of a memory sitting with Reuben in the common room doing a puzzle when he asked what he had asked clouded her judgement for a moment. It was enough of a moment for her curls to seem to temporarily wilt and that excited twinkle in her eye to fade. "Well, I really really really hope this is a more than just friends kind of thing," she replied with less spunk and a hint of annoyance. She had heard rumors, mostly from portraits, about the happenings and comings and goings of some of her friends and some of those friends who made her heart race a bit and cheeks flush...and she didn't want to believe the word of a magical object but they were literally painted and enchanted to parrot back what they were told and seen so there was quite a bit of validity to their words. It had changed her perspective on things, people, and she wasn't the biggest fan of it all and she suuuuuuuuuure did not want to think that Solomon was like that too. So, in conclusion...Anna really really reaaaaaally hoped it wasn't a 'just because' sort of moment she had interrupted.

It was all horrendously confusing.

Dropping her hands into her lap, Anna listened carefully as Solomon spoke and the corners of her lips turned upside down. "I think it does matter...or else you wouldn't have been so cross with me the moment I stumbled upon you...or made some rather poignant points," she replied softly while her fingers twirled and tugged on one another. "...I'm really not sure what else to say other than I'm sorry for helping contribute to the creation of an awkward situation for you ... and the pretty Slytherin girl ... and our friendship trio." Though she still did not think that stepping into the compartment and striking up a conversation would have been better than what had actually happened. Heading to the trolley early had actually worked our very well for her since she had also been able to treat her littlest sister to her first Hogwarts delight. "So...just to make sure...you're....not upset because we sort of accidentally interrupted an almost..." Anna mouthed the word 'kiss' since it seemed a word that neither were saying aloud at the moment. "...but because we didn't say anything and left hastily?"

Old 09-09-2024, 09:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Gryffindor

He sighed again having considered her response. True, it wasn’t just nothing otherwise he wouldn’t have been dragging this out over such a period of time, but hearing her relay it back to him did make him cringe a little. “I said it doesn’t matter.” He repeated, a hint of defeat about him now. “I just…” he started, “I am sorry for overreacting.” Solomon felt like an IDIOT, but had suddenly decided to be honest, for once.

I really like Sage… the pretty Slytherin girl,” that Anna had called her just now, “… She’s NOT my girlfriend, but I like her a lot... and I suppose I thought she’d get to meet my friends for the first time under different circumstances, and we could all laugh and have fun together; and you’d like her and she’d like you.” He breathed. Meeting friends of a romantic interest was an important step in a relationship, and that was positively ruined now as there was an apparent divide between parties.

At the time, it felt like you both decided there and then that you didn’t like her, or me, even… and it made me angry, but I can see how it was a misunderstanding.” They just didn’t want to make things awkward. It made perfect sense. Though he was still interested about Aurora’s side of things, because it really did look as if she couldn’t stomach the sight of him on the train.

The Slytherin rubbed his clammy hands - maybe he should get that looked at by a medical professional - over his thighs, just once so it wasn’t obvious, then relaxed them there. Maybe Anna should start teaching him Twinkle Twinkle after all.. either that or he would have to magically find a way for the world to swallow him whole.

Old 09-10-2024, 08:00 AM   #11 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default a wild Gryffindor emoji appears *throws a Pokeball at it*

It seemed like Solomon was thawing, at least enough so that she could cross the physical barrier a little bit and therefore she scooted closer to him on the bench and offered a gentle side hug. "I forgive you...and hope you will forgive me for putting you in a precarious situation that made you overreact in the first place." She almost said that she would forgive him on the condition that he also forgave her, but forgiveness wasn't meant to be conditional and if he was still upset about it then he was entitled to that...but she had a good hunch that he forgave her too. It was all written into his body language.

Unraveling her arms from her best boy space friend, Anna placed her hands on either side of her and folded her fingers over the edge of the bench while she listened and a smile slowly crept back across her face. "Sage," she repeated, though she was likely to continue referring to her as the pretty Slytherin girl because nicknames stuck for a while with Anna. "That's really...great...sweet, Solomon," she smiled, her words sincere despite feeling an uncomfortable lurch in her stomach that she would be ignoring indefinitely. "Have you told her that you really like her? I think you should and I really did not get a good look BUT is sure looks like she really likes you too." Saying that aloud made her feel loads better about the staircase of thoughts she was spiraling down earlier. There was a reason that Solomon had wanted to do the thing that had been interrupted and that set the whole world right in the moment.

Well, those words now meant that the Hufflepuffle's arms were back around the Slytherin's for a quick squeeze. "There is no way that you having a girlfriend would mean that I don't like you...and I am sure Aurora is the same too," she nodded seriously - yes, she had heard him declare that she was not that BUT, well, it was really just a slip of the tongue - as her arms unraveled again. "But...I am not so sure that she likes us very much...she sure seemed cross that we interrupted." But it was all just a misunderstanding and that could be easily fixed! "Hey," she whispered with a gentle nudge. "I'm happy for you, Solomon. It...it really...must be amazing and special to have someone you like...like you back..." She hadn't meant for a hint of bitterness to slip into her tone, and things were complicated and truly the last of the things she ought to be worrying about at the moment, but it couldn't be helped. There was a confused sort of longing that was manifesting more profoundly than ever before within her and summer had really intensified it. "Can you...introduce me sometime? Me and Aurora? Together or one of us at a time? We can still all laugh together...maybe we can all even laugh about the train!"

Old 09-10-2024, 07:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Sock 1 LOL. I hadn’t even noticed that XD

Despite his apology, he still stiffened a bit at her use of words, I forgive you, and overreact, but Solomon half smiled and tilted his head into her side hug. He was expecting her to say something else such as ‘don’t apologise, Solomon, I’m the one who is in the wrong, not you’ but never mind. “I forgive you, too.” He wasn’t even lying either. He wanted to go back to being friends.

He felt goosebumps down his arms as Anna repeated Sage’s name - that had to be a good indicator of how he really felt, he would note. Thoughts scrambled to his notebook that he had lost sight of, but he soon spotted it on top of his bag and sighed a breath of relief. Solomon smiled into his lap, shyness taking over. “I haven’t, not really,” not with words but rather actions, “we’ve been hanging out a lot, though… and we sometimes hold hands and… cuddle.” He shrugged, trying not to cringe at saying the word cuddle out loud.

Thanks,” he replied, though still unsure about what Aurora thought of the situation. His blonde friend had probably told Anna her opinions, but he decided not to press her for them. He’d ask Aurora himself, probably today if he could find her. “Nah, she just has that hard exterior, she’s a pussycat really.” The Slytherin snorted.

Solomon did catch the tone about Anna’s comment, and a feeling of sadness rushed over him. If she was truly upset about not having someone like that for herself, then he could relate because he was in that place last year. Along with a mess of other emotions clouding him as well. “You okay?” He asked quietly, giving her a small nudge.

Yeah! I’d love that!” Finally some enthusiasm in Solomon’s voice, though he was a little nervous about it. “I’ll speak to her.” He promised.

Old 09-12-2024, 11:03 AM   #13 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
cookie

The thought had never even crossed her mind that the trio was at a sort of impasse where they were not friends. Then again, she was rather oblivious to the more obvious elements to their situation and that was likely because she was so close to the situation. And, hoooooonestly, they all were a little at fault of something that day on the train. It was mostly nice that Solomon had uncapped that which he had been bottling up. And she had learned that she needed to be more observant...along with the pretty Slytherin girl's name. "Good," she beamed, adding an extra squish for good measure.

"I think you should," she offered as completely unsolicited advice. AND she imagined that Solomon would really like it if she did the same. Who didn't like hearing good things and good sentiments about themselves? Especially, well, Anna couldn't related to this sort of thing specifically but she sure had daydreamed and fantasized about moments that had never actually come to fruition. Having a crush was so exciting. At first at least. You get all excited to see that person and you wonder if they’ll talk to you and then they do and you get all happy and your stomach somersaults all over itself and that they talked to you. But there was the otherside of this coin as well if you turned it over...and Anna preferred not to when it came to herself. "You both did look really comfortable in the compartment," she nodded while trying not to bounce on the stool. She settled for swinging her legs lightly to release some of her excitement for her friend. "What...is that like though? Holding hands with someone you really fancy?" Merlin that sounded so incredibly immature for someone of-age to ask, but there was a certain motivation behind it since they (her and Solomon) held hands sometimes and Anna held loads of people's hands and...well...maybe her naturally physically affectionate nature had a certain kind of downside that muted certain aspects of that spark.

She sure hoped that this Sage was a softie on the inside because, well, if she had been a basilisk then her and Aurora would have been dead on the train corridor floor with the way she had glared at them.

"Hmmm? Me? Yeah...I mean...well..." she stuttered while chewing harshly on her lower lip between words. "I'm not...terrible...overall. There...are a lot of things...revelations, really, that happened over the summer...things I want to share with you but I am kind of still processing everything I found out...and that really should all be where I focus my thoughts and not on..." She trailed off and waved her hands idly in the air as if her fingers would transcribe the thoughts with wandless Flagrate. "...relationships and crushes...I suppose..." Sighing, Anna leaned her head against his shoulder and pursed her lips while gathering her thoughts. "Someone asked me if they could kiss me...and I was so surprised that someone thought of me in that light that I asked them why...and they couldn't tell me why and sort of...just...well...sort of said nevermind and ... well, yeah. I guess it was wrong for me of asking...it kind of just slipped out ... because I was SO flabbergasted ... and, well, I don't know how to put this exactly but ... I felt... I feel weird about it. Not having a reason for wanting to do it and just wanting to do it because...I just happened to be there?"

So...she was fine but not fine but not fine about things that really ought not to be things to make her not fine when there were much MUCH bigger things that made her feel much less fine.

Solomon's smile and obvious delight in having his two best friends and girlfriend special person brought that smile right back to her face. "I'll bring snacks. Maybe we could have a picnic on the grounds before the weather turns too dreary."

Old 09-13-2024, 06:45 AM   #14 (permalink)

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Cool

Hearing Anna’s encouragement to tell Sage how much he liked her had really amped him up, and he was half tempted to run off right now and find her. Of course, he would wait and spend this quality time with his friend first, though. What was it LIKE? Solomon smiled like a little kid, “It’s… the best. It makes me feel scared, goosebumpy,” and sweaty, “but it’s also really warm… cosy… comforting.” He was struggling to find a way to explain it, and usually this would feel silly but he felt like Anna would want to know all the ins and outs. It was true that he often held hands with his friends, but it was a completely different feeling.

GAH. He was turning into a right softie.

Solomon listened carefully as Anna explained how she was feeling, suddenly feeling terrible for being so self absorbed until now. That happened sometimes, but he was listening now. “Yeah?” He replied when she mentioned revelations, but she didn’t want to talk about those and that was fine. “Well, if you ever did want anyone to talk to about it with.” He gave her a little shoulder nudge to let her know he was there.

He took a moment to collect his thoughts as she opened up about a situation where she was almost kissed. He no idea she had almost been kissed by her someone, but he wasn’t upset about it, especially since he had kept his own romantic explorations so secret. “I don’t think you were wrong to ask why. You shouldn’t just kiss someone for no reason. Well, unless you were into that sort of thing…” he considered for a second, thinking of the sleezebags who didn’t have any intention other than simply kissing people. “Do you like this person? Did you want to kiss them?” He asked.

He absolutely wanted to know WHO, because he was nosy, but didn’t feel it was appropriate to ask right now.

You are amazing, you know?” He wanted to add, offering a soft smile, “Of course someone, whoever it was, would want to kiss you.

Solomon continued smiling at the idea of the four of them having a picnic together. He thought of Aurora for a moment, “Hopefully Rora is up for it as well.” He also hoped Anna would give him some insight on their blonde friend, as she had DEFINITELY been avoiding him.

Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Anna smiled at Solomon's attempt to explain it to her, realizing rather immediately that there were really no words to explain how such things made you feel and it was a deeply personal matter. That was, after all, what made relationships so special - not just the romantic ones. That cosy comforting feeling of holding someone's hand was something she understood and felt often, but it was his tone that was the real storyteller in the moment. She wasn't so sure she had experienced a touch that made her sound like that and had that look about her, but she thought that she might understand regardless. And just maybe...she did know what it felt like and had been distracted by other internal struggles.

"Thanks," she nodded and laced within her words was a promise that she would when she was ready to, once she had accepted the harsh light of truth that the petals from the bouquets of fantasies she had created over the years had to drift away on the winds of reality. Anna certainly didn't think she had a someone in the same capacity that Solomon had had a someone and there had really been no impulse for her to have any romantic explorations, something that could perhaps be explained away but summer revelations, but she knew precisely the moments that someone had made her feel that kind of tingly, even if they had been fleeting. "I...like them as a friend...and the thought or fantasy or daydreaming doing THAT never really manifested until after, when the idea had been somewhat planted in my head...but I also think I know that they don't really consider me like that, at least not anymore." She was fairly confident that none of the tingly inducing prospects viewed her through that lens save for, well, it was too complicated a situation to sort through now even if just thinking about it now was delightful. Three for three in that regard, but the smile that touched her lips now was a hopeful one as the thought, memories, filled her with a gentle giggly energy. Laughing lightly with a bit of pink flooding her cheeks, she gave Solomon another light nudge and wrinkled her freckled nose at him. "I am going to pretend your opinion is not immaculately biased, okay?"

Anna's smile faltered momentarily as she was ready to leap to Aurora's defense except the Hufflepuffle knew things and it was a dragon sized thing to have overlooked, forgotten, in her enthusiasm but also very much things that were not Anna's to share and make her no better than the portraits. "She will be," Anna stated decidedly, having full faith in their trio's enduring camaraderie. "She is...really flustered by the whole compartment situation...but we all were. She just needs a little time." Anna studied her friend's face for a moment and tilted her head to the other side. "You...seem especially worried though...did something else happen?"