FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 803 users online including...
hermionesclone , PhoenixRising , Emzily

6 members
797 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing)

St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) Got a case of roleplay-itis and need to see the healer? Here at St. Mungo's you can roam around and flex your creative muscles.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-29-2022, 02:10 AM

quill Lucky: The Story of Reagan & Christopher

Overview:
Christopher and Reagan happened to have briefly saw each other they were quite younger. However, she does not remember this and thought that the first time she met her older brother's friend was during Koen's wedding. Christopher and Reagan, much like her own parents, did not get off on the right foot with their first interaction.

Characters:

Christopher Michael Carter (Kolyander)
Reagan Aurora Anders (FearlessLeader19)

SPOILER!!: List of Scenes

Scenes 1 and 2 were completed prior to the cyber attack on Snitchseeker. Unfortunately, they could not be found on the internet's archives. Scene one comprised of the two meeting at Koen's wedding while scene 2 comprised of them meeting for a second time during the summer of 2108 at one of Reagan's play auditions.
Scene 3: The summer play of 2108 has now come to an end and the cast had a meet & greet with the audience.
Scene 4: Meeting at the bakery - Summer of 2109
Scene 5: An Important Realisation - Summer of 2110
Scene 6: A Date In the Park - Spring of 2113
Scene 7: A Weekend Getaway at Lake District - Mid June 2114
Old 07-17-2024, 09:03 PM   #151 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Christopher had no trouble in building Reagan up. When it came to the topic of his exes he knew how touchy it could be at times, hence why he hardly ever brought it up. "Indeed they all were, which is why I waited ages and ages for you." All the years he had remained single had paid off in the end. See, he knew exactly what he had been doing all along!

She need not stress, Chris always knew this and the feelings were deeply mutual. A smile was directed down at her, as he rested his head lightly against hers. He would love to argue that he WAS her biggest supporter but he knew that spot went to her family. "That's my girl!" He chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. There wasn't anyway she wouldn't get the part. "Oooh, now look he doesn't want to get up." There was most definitely a cheeky time to his voice as he gave her arm a light playful squeeze. He wouldn't mind sitting here awhile longer.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2024, 09:01 PM   #152 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

‘At times.’

That’s what Christopher thought but Reagan knew all too well that her insecurity was getting louder day by day and she was terrified that it would spiral out of control. Christopher was great at giving her reassurance, and it helps greatly for a bit, but afterwards… well, her negative thoughts just found themselves back in her head. Rea might joke about him and his exes but she doubted that Christopher really knew how she felt. And no, she didn’t think she wanted to tell him, thank you very much. He might think that she was utterly foolish.

Reagan rested her forehead against his, her love for this man brimming over. True, her family was very important to her but Christopher was equally important. So it meant a lot to her that he would be one of her biggest fans. Laughing softly, and in response to his kiss, she gripped one of his biceps and squeezed it. “Forever and for always, Christopher!” Then she made a playful face at him. “What can I say other than its very comfy here? I think we can enjoy a few more quiet moments.” And she curled into his side, ready to enjoy the rest of the day.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 06:37 PM   #153 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Scene 6:
Mid June 2114 - Christopher and Reagan have decided to go on a weekend getaway for a bit of rest and relaxation from their work lives.

Characters:
Christopher Michael Carter (Kolyander)
Reagan Aurora Anders (FearlessLeader19)

Christopher had been looking forward to this weekend since they had first brought up the possibility months ago. An entire weekend to themselves wasn't something they got very often with their schedules (mainly Rea's) but he was incredibly proud of her so it was more than okay! However who could blame him for wanting to leave as soon as they could? Which meant that he was currently waiting downstairs for her while she finished packing? Or that's what he thought she was doing anyhow. Maybe she had gotten distracted by the other crup that was running around the house somewhere as he only had one excitedly jumping all over him and licking his face.

"Hey, Rea, if you don't want me smelling of crup all day you might want to hurry along!" There was laughter in his voice as he knew she wouldn't care and would only use it as an excuse to tease him. No one mind him while he sat on the floor to play with said crup, alright? It wasn't his fault he couldn't ignore the cuteness.

You are Bread!
Old 08-10-2024, 07:24 PM   #154 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Not having enough time to have getaways with Christopher was enough to make Reagan feel guilty even though she knew he never minded. He was always so supportive of her and she continued to be so appreciative of him that she simply had put her foot down with her filming schedule and told the entire production team she was taking the weekend off; that they were free to cast a new actress or film scenes that did not involve her. Of course they agreed to wait on her since in her opinion, they would be foolish to replace her.

At the moment, she was actually fixing her hair in a neat ponytail. Christopher was used to waiting on her by now but she didn’t want to keep him waiting. Besides, Rea was quite excited to get started on the mini vacation. Nope, she was definitely not distracted by the crup currently who had had its fill of running all about and was now sitting on her small suitcase. Hearing Chris’ voice float up to her, she couldn’t help but laugh at his words. “On my way!” After gently nudging the crup on her bed, where it curled up and prepared to nap, the actress grabbed the suitcase and hurried down the stairs. “I’m here, I’m here!” She feasted her eyes on the scene before her and could not help but make a teasing remark. “It seems you might have found a new vacation buddy.”

Old 08-13-2024, 03:07 PM   #155 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Reagan should know by now that Chris was one of her biggest supporters and thoroughly enjoyed being at all of her productions. Let it be known that he honestly laughed when she told him how she told the production team she needed the time off or they could find someone else. They were smart people to wait for her, no one could fill his lady's shoes.

Whatever was happening upstairs, Christopher couldn't really worry about it as he clearly was preoccupied. "Great! I'll be sitting here waiting!" And sitting he was. On the floor. With the second crup in mention now on his lap getting all the pets. "I think you might be right!" He laughed. Turning his gaze onto the girlfriend he smiled at her. "Do you think your parents would mind if we brought this one along with us?" Maybe he was hooking, maybe he wasn't? Having a crup along on their little trip could prove to be quite entertaining.

You are Bread!
Old 08-16-2024, 12:21 AM   #156 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Truthfully, Christopher’s reaction to her relating her story with the production had delighted Reagan. She hadn’t any idea that the story would have amused him so much but she certainly loved hearing him laugh that much! It made her feel even more proud that she had stuck up for her vacation.

Now Rea, was all for having the crups around because she had grown to love them so much but taking them on vacation? “Nuh uh, Mister,’’ she replied firmly. “This vacation is just about you and me. I doubt we’ll have the time to keep an eye on her.” Because Rea wanted to do all the activities the vacation had to offer. Also, she didn’t quite fancy sharing Christopher’s attention with anyone else or in this case, a crup. “We can ask mum and dad for our next trip.” Rea could compromise. Smiling, she held out a hand to help her boyfriend up {not that such a short, small woman would be a big help to someone as tall and muscular as Christopher}. “Shall we leave then?” came the eager question.

Old 08-16-2024, 04:15 PM   #157 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

How could he not have found that funny? Tiny little her standing up for herself and telling them all who was really the star of everything (as if they all didn't already know). Though it would've been a little funny to see them try to find someone even close as good as her to take her place.

Oh, come on! The grown man pretended to pout as he looked down at the playful little crup on his lap. "You hear that? She shot you down without even a second thought, real rude, huh?" His tone was cheeky and teasing as he knew for a fact that he would be lucky if he got any sleep at all on this vacation with all the things the girlfriend probably already had planned for them. "Or.. we can always get our own crup." Just gonna toss that out there. Maybe he was suggesting something already, maybe he wasn't. Perhaps he wasn't even thinking clearly about all the time a crup needed.

Setting the crup on the floor, Christopher took Rea's offered hand into his own and easily got to his feet. "We shall. Before the other crup comes down and we get stuck here even longer." Slipping away from one cute crup was one thing.. but two? He wasn't sure he could manage it! It was time to go! Do you need any help carrying anything?" He would happily carry all the luggage if she wanted him to.

You are Bread!
Old 08-21-2024, 01:21 AM   #158 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

As Christopher would know all too well, Reagan’s fierceness made up for her lack in height! It’s always the short ones others need to be on the lookout for. Or in her case at this moment, be on the lookout for a man acting like he were six years old. “Pfffft. So childish, Christopher!” And so unbelievably cute! “We can ask mum and dad if you can take them both for a day or two when we get back.” The fact that her boyfriend loved these crups was not unknown to her and she wanted to help keep him happy. His suggestion did have Rea blinking for a bit but she quickly recovered herself. Nope, she was not going to be reading into anything. “Perhaps someday we can.”

Rea wasn’t sure how much help she was in actually helping Christopher to his feet but he was standing soon enough, towering over her as usual. “Nope, I got it. But thank you.” She smiled sweetly at him. Yes, she still liked helping herself even though Christopher was such a gentleman. “Are we Apparating? Where are we even going?” Her giant had done such a spectacular job planning and keeping things a secret from her! Poor Rea was almost beside herself with curiosity!

Old 08-21-2024, 11:13 PM   #159 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Why, yes, Christopher did know this. All too well actually and he didn't feel like crossing her right at that moment. Which was why he that pout turned right upside into a wide grin. "Perhaps but it got you to suggest asking about the crups spending a day with me." Now that would be fun! Him and the crups for a day or two having a grand ole time before he brought them back home. She was more than welcome to read into whatever she liked. "Yes, perhaps someday." Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Oh, it was all her! Did she not realize how strong she was? Darn near knocked him right up onto his feet and over again! Kidding. His little lady wasn't THAT strong but she had managed a little bit in aiding him in getting up. "Alright, if you're sure." He wouldn't nag her about it but he was here if she did want the extra hand. "We are, side along if that's alright with you?" Chris smiled warmly. "That's for me to know... And you to find out once we arrive." It was all in the element of surprise, Rea! Thankfully he had been there before and could picture exactly where they were going quite vividly.

With her hand still in his, his own luggage now in his other hand, Christopher looked at her. "Ready?" As soon as she was, his wand was pulled from its holster and away they went!

You are Bread!
Old 08-28-2024, 11:19 PM   #160 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

That he did, and he had done it very sneakily! Not that Reagan minded but she could certainly downplay it. “Well, I wouldn’t make them sad by keeping them away from you.” Of course, she wouldn’t make him sad by denying him the crups either. “I’m quite sure mum and dad will say yes.’’ Because they loved Christopher a lot! Nope, not reading into anything there, Mister! {Okay, maybe she was a little bit.} If they got a crup together, did that mean he wanted her to move in with him?

Oh, hahaHA, Christopher! It was true she wasn’t as strong as he was but she was glad to have helped him a little. “Very sure. I know you are, Christopher.” Rea stood on tiptoes to press a kiss to his cheek. Her boyfriend was always so thoughtful and she loved him for it. “Fine, I guess I’ll find out soon enough then.” Grinning, Rea used her free hand to cling to Christopher’s arm; that was enough to answer his question, yes?

“All set!” Before she knew it, they had disappeared from her house and on their way to an epic vacation!

Old 08-30-2024, 12:01 AM   #161 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Not his fault he was learning from the best! "I should hope not, it would be so cruel. How could you break the heart of such a cute little face?" Yup, he was pouring it on thick! He was going to have to remember this for when he was trying to talk her into them getting their very first creature together. That it did. How could they expect a poor little crup to go back and forth between homes? That wouldn't be fair at all. As for her parents allowing him to look after their crups for a day or so, he would love that. "Fantastic! I'm looking forward to it."

Christopher smiled at the kiss on his cheek. He would do anything he could to help her out if she needed it. "Don't worry, you're going to love it!" How did he know she would? Well, he had only chosen a place that wasn't too far but he had heard her talk about several times before. A nice cozy little spot that they could spend the weekend.

As his feet touched down on the ground, Christopher was still holding onto Rea. "Are you okay?" That would always be his first concern, that they arrived safely. Then she was free to look around and see if she knew where they were.

You are Bread!
Old 08-31-2024, 01:04 AM   #162 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

With a few decisions made that involved current and future furry family members, Reagan was quite okay with putting that talk temporarily at the back of her mind. She was too eager to get this show on the road and she believed Christopher when he said she was going to love whatever was ahead. Really, she hadn’t any idea, not even the slightest, of what this sneaky boyfriend of hers had planned.

The Apparation went smoothly, something Rea appreciated as she was keen on them both avoiding any calamity that would put a damper on their brief holiday. During said Apparation, she had squeezed her eyes shut and not that she felt her feet hit the ground, she opened them. Rather than check out her surroundings first, she sought to ensure Christopher was okay as well. “I’m good! Are you?”

It was only after asking the question did she take a quick look around. There was a gasp from her before her gaze returned excited to Christopher. “Is this the Lake District?” she asked, wanting to make sure that it was. Oh, how long Rea had been wanting to visit!

Old 09-01-2024, 01:04 PM   #163 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Sneaky? Him? Never. In no way shape or form had he been sneaky. All planning had simply been done whenever Rea hadn't been around. That wasn't his fault. It made him smart, not sneaky. Christopher just wanted the weekend to be fun.

Thank Merlin for that! Any incidents had been avoided and Chris smiled warmly. "Never better," came the easy reply. It was so sweet how she worried about him too. Now that they were both safe and sound, he could set the luggage he had been carrying down. A wide grin spreading across his face at the girlfriends excitement as Rea took in their surroundings. "That it is. I know how much you've been wanting to come here.. so it's about time that we came here together, hm?" An entire weekend near the lake, just the two of them.

You are Bread!
Old 09-03-2024, 11:58 PM   #164 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

If making plans when she was away wasn’t sneaky, Rea didn’t know what was. So yes, she would continue to maintain that she had the sneakiest boyfriend. It was only natural that she also be concerned for him. By now he meant a great deal to her. “Good, good!’’ she said casually, pretending she hadn’t been super into being reassured that he was fine a second ago.

The young woman now detached herself from Christopher and ended up turning three-sixty degrees to get a full view of her surroundings. Her eyes continued to shine with everything that came into view. Hearing confirmation that this was indeed Lake District, Rea threw herself at Christopher to give a hug that probably winded him. “Thank you, thank you! I love you, Christopher!” Indeed she did, as much as she appreciated him. “Where do we go to get settled in? Which of these adorable cottages is ours?” Small, cosy places? Yes, please!

Old 09-06-2024, 08:34 PM   #165 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Well why would he go and make all the plans in front of her and ruin the surprise? It would've been very silly of him to do such a thing. That was all behind them now though, no? What a sweet little thing the girlfriend was, worrying about him. "Indeed." he chuckled, grinning widely at her. All was perfectly grand and she should go take everything in.

If he wasn't busy watching her, he may have teased her for her cuteness right then. Good thing he hadn't, as Rea was flinging herself at him without warning. "Whoa! Hello, there!" Christopher smiled, hugging her tightly to him. "You're welcome, Ree.. I love you too." His words were soft and sincere as he dropped a light kiss to the top of her head. "Now that is a good question.. if I got us here where I wanted to and I'm rather sure I did... The larger cabin/building over that way in the middle is check-in and our cabin should be the third on the right..." He may have been going over all of that in his head as he spoke and pointed in the general direction of where they needed to go first.

"Shall we?" Chris offered Rea his arm as he picked their bags back up with his free hand.

You are Bread!
Old 09-10-2024, 12:42 AM   #166 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Had she been worried about surprising Christopher so much that he lost his balance and sent them both tumbling? Nope, but even if that had happened, Reagan would have broken out in giggles; literally nothing could spoil her happiness. Since that hadn’t happened, she simply continued hugging him tightly and only after the kiss did she tilt her head back to meet his gaze.

As he explained their housing situation for the weekend, Rea’s eyes looked in the direction he had indicated. The cabins were all gorgeous and she had no doubt that theirs would be the same! “We shall!” Eagerly and with a bright smile on her face, she linked her arm through Christopher’s. She even let him get her bag. “After we get settled in, shall we take a swim?”

Old 09-10-2024, 05:08 PM   #167 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

It wasn't that he was afraid of them toppling over, he was sure that he would've been the one to break both of their falls, but there was always that tiny chance something could've gone wrong. Luckily nothing at all like that happened. Instead he was free to look down into that beautiful smiling face of hers and try to figure out how he got so lucky.

"Christopher watched her as she was still taking everything in. This really has been the most perfect idea he'd had in a long time. "We can do whatever your pretty little heart desires." He winked at her playfully, giving her arm a gentle little squeeze before leading the way towards the large cabin that they would be going to first to check-in.

It only took a few moments to get there and once they had, he let her arm go to pull the door open for her. "Lady's first."

You are Bread!