sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1190 users online including...
Methrenhow , Sidusantef , Zoe , Holmesian Feline , Wileysaibe , Forrestsit

7 members
1183 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > The Flats Above Diagon Alley

The Flats Above Diagon Alley Located above the various Diagon Alley storefronts, herein be the flats of those who signed leases with Nesting Occamy Rentals.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-13-2023, 07:29 PM

Default Flat: Dreamer & Melo

Welcome to the flat of Dash Dreamer and Rafael Melo, with their son, Diego. Located above Eeylops Owl Emporium!

As you open the door to the 3 bedroom flat, you are greeted with the sight of a long hallway, where moving portraits of their most beloved family, friends and persons of interest hang. Once you have had a chance to take in the site, the door immediately to the right opens to the first bathroom of this particular floorplan.

A little farther down the hall and on the left side of the wall, is the first of the three bedrooms. This is Diego's bedroom. While this room is smaller than the master, it boasts a walk-in closet and an access point to the deck, where one can sit and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the alley below safely through the invisible barrier. Making this the perfect exit to re-enter through the living room and avoid the hall altogether.

The living room and dining/kitchen are the next places of interest you would see continuing down the hall, or as established before - going through the deck entry. Large double glass doors for the deck entrance lend to lots of natural light in the room, which is helpful as opposite the living area is the dining room. The hallway remains widely opened here, giving this area of the flat the feel of an open floor plan. Perhaps one of the most enjoyable spaces, this can be used for plants galore, a family dining/entertainment space, or perhaps even the perfect area to set up a game room of sorts. The room is your oyster! While the kitchen is blocked off from the open feel by hall wall, you can enter through the dining room and still have plenty of space for the whole family to be in there at once making a meal together - if that is perhaps one of your methods of bonding.

Once you are done surveying this part of your new home, move along further down the hall and you will locate a storage closet - perfect for whatever you may need to hide away out of sight. And just a hair further than that, you are met with two doors on either side of the hall. The door on your left leads to Dash & Rafael's master suite - equipped with a private bathroom, and walk in closet accesses through the en suite. On the right side of the hall, is the room where their nephews occasionally stay at. This is the smallest of the rooms and the only without a walk in, serving as the guest room but is large enough for any young kids to grow into.

While perhaps varying in sizes, all rooms have plenty of windows for natural lighting, and in the kitchen there is a little booklet provided by Nesting Occamy with phone numbers for leasing agents and maintenance for any issues that may arise. Welcome home!

OOC: This thread is reserved for the personal use of the characters listed above. Please do not post in here unless invited by thread owners. If you would like your own flat, application and process can be located here.

All SS site rules must be adhered to at all times in this thread. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to any of the Diagon Alley Proprietors, Moderators or Site Admins.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:47 AM   #26 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jansher Leon Grunt
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Firash Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

As Diego looked up into his Papa's eyes, he was filled with a special comfort. He didn't have a reason to think about his former life that often after enough time. What did say from his former upbringing was how cool his new parents were. The few times Papa was visiting his Daddy's classroom to assist with things. Class got more lively and he was always such a cool grown-up.

"Yeah, that's it," Monopoly. Diego nodded. "It's funny seeing you and Daddy fight over the blue spaces. Pork Place, right?" Okay, he didn't remember everything but some of the spaces had a funny name." He blinked rapidly at hearing his Uncle get beaten by plants. "Really? What did Uncle Gabriel do to you?" He certainly didn't want to make his Papa mad. What if he got plants charmed to beat him? Though he did say he wasn't proud and he didn't have control at eight. "That's good, does Uncle Gabriel hold that memory against you?" He now had a lot of questions to ask. Stuff he never knew about his fathers until recently.

Sholving more mac and cheese into his mouth, Diego thought about it. "I don't know." Smiling, "Maybe we could find out?" Cause he did love mac and cheese. Among other dishes. "I know you and Daddy don't want me to eat unhealthy food much, but could we go for pizza next time?" He could just imagine the taste of it. His legs kicked idly in his hair not noticing his Papa's signs of realization of his crush. Diego's smile returned hearing how his Papa talked about his Daddy. His original mum didn't talk much about his original dad, since he wasn't around to see him, he was left to his imagination.

"How did you and Daddy meet?" Diego asked while the blush subsided.. "Did you think about running away when you realized you liked Daddy that way?" He wondered if maybe that's why his original dad wasn't around. Even though the truth wasn't so simple of an answer. When the question came back to his crush. He suddenly noticed his bowl was nearly finished as his heels clicked together a few times. "Her name's... Zen. Zen Feirgrund. I have her in a few of my classes." He could feel his face warming again. "Erm... okay.. I do want to at least say hi to her without being afraid." It was scary, he didn't have problems talking with his other classmates usually.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2024, 01:42 AM   #27 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
Default Sorry for the novel, Joel & Diego! *blows kisses*
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Rafa would have been so, so pleased to know that Diego felt even more comfort in that moment. That’s exactly how he hoped the little guy would feel with him and Dash. As for the couple being cool, well… the owlkeeper would say that the husband was far cooler since Dash had so many years of experience with kids and Rafael… he spent a great deal of his life disliking them.

The man chuckled. “We’re happy to entertain you,’’ came the reply along with a hand reaching out to ruffle Diego’s hair. “Close. It’s actually Park Place. Though I suppose we could stick some tiny pig toys there and call it Pork Place.” Really, Rafa wouldn’t mind diving into such a silly shenanigan to make Diego laugh. “Your uncle Gabriel accidentally knocked over my favourite potted cactus. This one had a little yellow flower on top… anyway, before I knew it, he was swarmed by the leaves of one of Abuela Juniper’s plants was whacking him. Not to worry, he wasn’t hurt but I was mad at him for weeks.” It was probably the only time Rafa had lost control in that manner. “Nope, he didn’t. Siblings can get really mad at each other but they’re able to work it out after some time.” He loved his twin a lot. “Gabriel’s the reason I moved to the UK. There was erm… a situation where he got taken along with a few others.” AKA taken by the Merpeople. “I couldn’t leave your Abuela and tía Isabelle alone. And tío Brody definitely needed a friend during the time. When Gabriel returned, I just decided to stick around.” And that, adorable little Diego, was the story of how Rafael moved to this country.

His son did have a healthy appetite, didn’t he? “We can. It’s always nice to have a host of favourite foods. As long as you don’t eat too much unhealthy foods, you’ll be fine.” Rafael did not see the need to restrict Diego completely and he knew Dash would agree. “Pizza it is.” He stood up straight, holding an imaginary pen and notepad - like a waiter. “Would the young señor like to place his order of toppings?”

Then Diego had better buckle up! Because Rafael loved talking about Dash. Four years on and he was still very much in love with that man; one could even say he fell for him further each day. “At the Leaky Cauldron. We were having lunch - at separate tables - but we eventually got into a friendly banter.” Rafa paused, smiling fondly at the memory “No,’’ he replied, gazing back at Diego. “I… well, your daddy agreed to be my boyfriend to tío Gabriel’s wedding because Abuela Juniper kept asking me about settling down. It was just pretend but I started liking him around that time. When the wedding was over, I really thought that we wouldn’t see each other again and that… was not a nice feeling.” It had hurt his heart, actually. “So no, I actually wanted to see him everyday. I think it's important to remember that our reactions to the people we like can vary and that's okay.”

But this wasn’t all about Rafa!

He made a mental note of the name because he was going to be relaying all details to hubby dearest. Choosing to continue ignoring Diego’s blushing face, he said cheerfully, “That’s a lovely name.” Then he said a silent prayer to the God of Dating {whomever that may be} and launched into his advice. “Stand with confidence for starters. No slouching, droopy shoulders, that sort of thing. When you see her, make eye contact and give her a friendly smile. Let’s not overshoot and give her a big creepy one.” Diego did not need to mimic The Joker with one of those. “Hmmm… you up for a little practise? Give me your best ‘hi, Zen! I’m not afraid to talk to you’ smile.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote