FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 803 users online including...
SiyftacyDorie , MorrissMem , Methrenhow

4 members
799 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing)

St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) Got a case of roleplay-itis and need to see the healer? Here at St. Mungo's you can roam around and flex your creative muscles.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-08-2023, 02:08 AM

Default We Are Family

Overview
The Thanatos family was always a family of 4 - the patriarch, Renner Thanatos, the twins, Vera and Vasco, and the youngest little cherub, Vesper. But as the kids all began to grow up and leave the nest to go to boarding school to start their magical educations, they also couldn't help but worry about leaving their Papa home all alone by himself.

Which was why in the summer of 2111, the two girls hatched a plan to try to set their Papa up with someone else. They hadn't expected that unsuspecting individual to be Quidditch star, Raju Misra, nor did they expect exactly how well their half thought out plan would truly go.

Now in the summer of 2112, the two men have been together for nearing a year and things have been progressing well. But how well will the kids and Raju mesh together? And will things continue to go well?
Characters
Renner Thanatos - Kolyander
Raju Misra - FearlessLeader19
Vasco Thanatos - Kolyander
Vera Thanatos - Chelliephone
Vesper Thanatos - Kolyander
Viano Valentino - FearlessLeader19
**Other characters may be added by invitation and will be listed above, if so.
Scenes
Scene 1: An Italian summer - 2112
In which the couple takes the three Thanatos kids on a family vacation.
This is a CLOSED RP exploring new dynamic of the Misra-Thanatos clan.
Old 05-16-2024, 12:21 AM   #26 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

It wasn't long after Vera had slid into the hall that the siblings soon joined, quickly followed by Papa and Raju. She smiled at all of them as they gathered in the hall, giving a small laugh at Papa's excitement to get them out of the house as he rushed them, with Raju soon following suit but also calling out well meant cautions for water safety. They were all plenty old enough to know, but considering he was saying it out of concern for their safeties she bottled up the sassy response she might have given Papa and simply shot a thumbs up as she stretched out in the sunshine.

"Ugh, I genuinely can't decide if I should interrupt a volleyball game first or if I should sunbathe." Sunbathing was more of a solo sport whereas volleyball it could be fun to interact with some of the locals. She also heard Italians were great at flirting - which maybe she could pick up some ideas for the person she wanted to use that on at home. It didn't hurt to study, right?

Looping an arm through Scooter's, Ve maybe was the one rushing them a bit now as she took a little bit larger steps to head towards the beach. The ocean was sooooo close they could see it, and she couldn't wait to pick an activity and get comfortable down on the sand. "What do you all want to do first?" She asked the group, as a whole.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 12:11 AM   #27 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

It was a good thing that Raju was already on his game when it came to the kids. Ren was sure there would be many challenges ahead, as if they hadn't been tested a few times already. This was how he knew this were going to be okay, no matter what happened they worked it out somehow. He would leave it to Raju then to come up with a list of places for them to visit together. Revisit Italy? Absolutely. He hadn't seen much of anything yet but so far be was enjoying everything.

"Out, out, out," he laughed, lightly shooing them all along and then allowing himself to be pulled outside alongside Raju. "I'm sure you all know you're limits but this is an ocean so please don't make an old man panic today." Yes, he was talking about himself.

Vesper was all smiles as she stood beside her big sister, flashing her papa and Raju both a double thumbs up. "We'll be safe, don't worry." Chances were high that if she was in the water deeper than easily high, one or both of the siblings would be with her.

"Why not decide when we get there then and see what looks best?" That made the most sense to her young self. For all the knew there might not be any games of volleyball happening when they got there. Then again there could be several games happening. She had no idea. The younger girl giggled as she hurried alongside Ve towards the beach. "Ummm... I'm not sure. Will there be fish in the water?" Completely random but she was curious!

Vas looked between his sisters, his gaze then shifting to the older men as he held back a grin. "You got it. No venturing out to far into deep water," Nod, nod. No playfully cheeky grin here. He was the good one and it was up to him to ensure the girls were safe at all times. A job he took incredibly seriously.

Following behind Ve and Vesper down towards the beach. Did he join in on the conversation? Nope. He would let them figure it out and join in on whatever they decided for a little bit until he had enough and moved on to something else.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 08:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Those challenges Ren spoke of, Raju had the suspicion that they would soon be upon them. Yet he wasn’t worried; all hiccups were bound to be smoothed over and worked out. It was with this positive mindset that he stepped into the sun, hoping that he wouldn’t be recognised {at least not that easily and immediately}. Ren’s comment about making an old man worry had Raju cracking up. It was hilarious even if technically his partner wasn’t the oldest of the group.

“Mhm. There’s much to do, isn’t there?” Vera’s conundrum was felt by him. “Personally, the sun’s calling my name so I just might start with that. Maybe later on we can have a volleyball game if you three haven’t tired yourself out?” Raju was just happy that the kids wanted to include him in their activities. “Please see to it that Vera doesn’t get into trouble,’’ he continued with a wink, this time addressing Vesper and Vasco. “Have fun!” The adults could chill by themselves for a bit.

From afar, the small, thin boy watched the family silently. There was some envy in him as he watched them interact, as there always was whenever a family came into his radar. It must be nice to have people who cared a lot about you. It wasn’t as though he wasn’t cared for; it was just that when you were brought up in an orphanage, you didn’t get the love and attention that should be given to a child. Viano continued to watch discreetly with those hazel eyes as he floated the small toy boat in the waves from a shallow point on the beach.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 05:23 PM   #29 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Challenges? THEM? Papa and Raju hadn't figured out yet what angels the three of them were? You know, discrediting the fact that she had been one of those challenges already but that was bEsIdE tHe PoInT. At Papa's request to not let an old man panic, Vera couldn't resist the playful grin she sent towards the two patriarchs as she gave a small shrug. "We won't. I make no promises for a middle aged man though." If even that. As wizards, she was certain Papa and Raju both had more years left than they'd already lived. 'Old' was not the correct term.

Though as irresponsible as she could be, Vesper was a good deterrent for anything that Vera wasn't 100% sold on. She took being a big sister very seriously and she wouldn't do anything that would put the youngest of them in danger. Her and Vasco? Sure. But not Scootalou. Besides, in the very unlikely event she forgot herself with the youngest with them, Vasco was always around to keep her in check too. The three of them would be fine. As for Vesper's question? "I'm sure there are fish! We might not be able to see them though since I don't think they come close to the sand. Though we might be able to find some tidepools?" .... if she could figure out what was high tide and what wasn't.

At the question from Raju, Ve turned her attention towards the two men and grinned, giving a nod. "I'm sure we'll all still have energy for a family volleyball game." Even if they were exhausted, that was too good of an opportunity to pass up, wasn't it? At the request to make sure she stayed out of trouble to the others, she gave a 'HEY' but the smile on her face clearly showed she understood why the request would have been made. "I'll be on my best behavior." She assured them all, before looping arms again with Scoot and heading off more down the beach with the others.

Now that they were left to her own devices, she glanced around. No game that she could see currently going, but she DID have a ball with her tucked into her bag and there were plenty of open nets. But also she'd brought sand supplies in case Scoot wanted to do sandcastle building with all of them and a some towels so they could lay. "I vote we save sunbathing until after we've done something to get energy out." The sun had a way of making her sleepy. Pulling out a tube of suncreen, she held it out to the other two. "So... should we hunt for tide pools to see fish? Sandcastle? Or I bet we could find a fourth and play a smaller game of volleyball?" Glancing around she could see one lone figure and nodded towards him. "It seems there's a few people that are on their own."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 03:07 PM   #30 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Yes, them. Mind them all, he knew perfectly well which three children he was speaking of. Hence why he had referred to himself as 'old'. Despite being slightly younger than his partner, these wonderful kids of his may have aged him quite a bit over the years, thank you very much! "Remember that these middle aged men are the ones that brought you here," Ren smiled sweetly at his oldest daughter. All jokes aside though, he knew they would all be alright as long as they stuck together.

"Alright, you three. We'll be over here if you need anything. Stay together." He would be remaining here for a bit to relax and enjoy the sunshine. When the kids returned from their bit of exploring they could all play a game of volleyball or take a swim in the ocean together.

Any chat about anyone being old, well, it all got giggles from her. She was the youngest in the group so she clearly had the most energy. "Tide pools! We can go fishy hunting while we look for others to play volleyball with... we can build sandcastles later." Vesper bounced on her toes as she looked up and down the beach, her gaze falling upon the smaller boy. He wasn't all alone, was he? Wasn't he too little for that? Maybe they could ask him to look for fish with them! She was going to keep him in her field of vision just in case he was all by himself and needed some company.

Raju thinking that she was going to tire herself out before they got to play a family game of volleyball had her giggling up a storm. "Not going to happen! I have ALLLLLLLL the energy! I'll be ready to play later, don't worry!" Vesp, beamed brightly at Raju and her papa. As for keeping her big sis out of trouble well.... "I'll do my very best!" They had her word!

Were they really sending him off with both of his sisters? Didn't he do this enough as it was? Everyone knew how much of a handful they were. Or well, Vera was. Surely they were setting him up for certain doom. Vasco looked between the two already overly excited girls, running a hand through his hair. "I might have to magically restrain them at some point... but we'll be alright, I'll make sure they get here in one piece." The mischievous twinkle in his eye said it all if his teasing tone of voice didn't. There was no need to worry, he knew he couldn't go and use magic on his sisters for several reasons. The most important one being he would have his papa to answer to if he did. "Ready girls?" They could lead the way, which he knew they would anyhow.

You are Bread!
Old 06-30-2024, 10:57 PM   #31 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Raju spent about a second holding back his laughter before he could no longer do so. The talk of old men was far too hilarious to him; he so did like Vera’s sass. Why did he have no doubts whatsoever that the trio would still have enough residual energy to get into more activities later? Because he had seen just how energetic they could be. So when Vesper backed up Vera’s words, Raju simply said, “I look forward to it! We’ll see soon enough how these old fellas fare against you young folk.” Even if they all wanted to go three against two, Raju was all for it. He was a man who thrived in competition, after all. Vasco received a wink. “We trust those restraints won’t be too painful.” Joking! Raju trusted that Vasco would take care of the girls.

With the kiddos heading off, Raju squished Renner’s hand before collecting from near the cottage’s door, the towels, beach chairs, umbrellas and sunscreen. Yes, this was going to be a full out ‘Muggle’ holiday for this wizarding family! “Let’s get things set up, shall we, Ren?”

Viano averted his gaze from the family as the members dispersed, the three kids heading off to do whatever tickled their fancy while the men remained not far from their cottage. Part of him wished the three would move towards him and ask him to join in whatever frivolities they were about to embark in. The other half of him wish that they did not because surely when the family went back to wherever it was that they really lived, he would miss their presence? Vi was not in the habit of becoming attached to anyone.

Old 08-06-2024, 06:49 PM   #32 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Oi, these kids thought they were all hilarious, didn't they?! Ren laughed along with Raju, though there was a slight shake of his head as well at all the silliness. Something was already telling him this was bound to be a very long vacation. Nothing short of fabulous.. but LONG. Raj and himself were going to be kept on their toes for sure, just like always. "Who are you calling old?" Ren eyed Raj playfully, grinning at him. They were as young as they felt, yeah?

Watching the kids disappear along the beach, his gaze returned to the man at his side. "We'll have everything set up in no time at all." He returned the squish to Raju's hand as they headed back towards the cottage door to collect everything they needed to move further down onto the beach. This was going to be a holiday to remember!

As for that little guy a little bit away from them, Ren had spotted him playing on his own and surely hoped that someone was keeping an eye on the young boy. A small child such as him shouldn't be here alone like that.

The second Vesper headed off with her older siblings, the younger girl was a little bit.. ALLLLLLLL over the place. She quickly found herself skipping across the sand in a rather large zig-zag pattern, the brightest of smiles on her face as she called out loudly, "Hurry up you two!" Why were they being the slow ones now?

Her gaze that had spotted the smaller boy earlier, she still knew exactly where he was... Annnnd he was STILL all by himself too. Well, Vesper just wasn't going to have it. Not while she was here on this beach! An immediate beeline.. or umm, more like a hop, bounce and several happy skips towards the boy was made as she drew closer. "Hi there!" She raised her hand to give him a friendly little wave.

You are Bread!

Last edited by Kolyander; 08-06-2024 at 09:08 PM.
Old 08-11-2024, 06:57 PM   #33 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Yes, it was to be a thoroughly enjoyable and long vacation; the couple surely agreed on that. It was why they needed their strength, to deal with it all. That, and Raju just really, really wanted to soak up some rays. One might think that he often did that with being on a Quidditch pitch so often but for him, sunshine was not something he could get enough of. With the old man at his side, Raju collected the towels, beach chairs, umbrellas and of course, snacks. Raju knew those kiddos will work up a ginormous appetite by the time they were done. Luckily, the kitchen was also well stocked as he and Ren had seen to it a few days earlier.

Raju kicked off his footwear before heading back out onto the beach. “You should lose the footwear, Ren! The sand is warm and comforting.” This was why the Quidditch coach enjoyed trekking out further to find a good spot to help set up. “Is here okay? The waves shouldn’t be able to catch us. And we have a good view of the kids.” Raju just wanted to make sure the boyfriend was in agreement.

There should be the matrons of the orphanage somewhere about. In any case, Vi was old enough to take care of himself; he didn’t rely on others to do what he could do for himself. He now kept his eyes down, sailing the both with his hands. There were times when he could sail the boat just like that, without the use of his hands. The first time a few weeks back, he had panicked when a particularly strong wave had pried it from his grasp. He had panicked as he watched the boat get carried towards the vast sea. Vi had thought that would be the last he saw it but to his amazement, it came sailing back towards him. He still hadn’t been able to figure out what happened but he wasn’t complaining.

Viano lifted his gaze at one of the girl’s calling to her siblings. It was the more cheerful and happy of the trio. How was she bursting with so much energy? It had to be because she came from a seemingly nice family. That would be enough to make anyone so delighted. The envy within Vi rose once more. Imagine his surprise when she called out in his direction! To be sure she was talking to him, Vi glanced around to check there was no one else in the close proximing. There wasn’t. “Hi,’’ he replied cautiously, his Italian accent rather thick.

Old 08-13-2024, 04:41 PM   #34 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

They would need their strength and knowledge and everything else to keep ahead of the kids during this vacation. Not that he was worried. The two of them wouldn't have any trouble, just as they wouldn't have any trouble soaking up the sun. As the two of them gathered everything together he couldn't help but wonder how they had brought along so much but.. as his gaze wandered to the kids for a brief moment he knew that was why.

"It's not too warm?" Ren called back, even as he already kicked off his own before heading onto the sand. How perfect it felt beneath his feet! Following Raju to a nice clear spot where they could see everything, the dark haired man smiled. "I think this is good. Not too close to the water but close enough to give us a little breeze and we can see all the way down the beach in both directions." Yeah, this was a nice spot. And just to prove so, he began. to set up the chairs they had brought down.

Those lovely older siblings of hers, they were now goofing off together and laughing being their silly selves like always. Which she very easily could've joined in on like she did time and time again because Vesper was never left out when it came to those two, however the boy with the incredibly strong accent had finally realized she had been speaking to him, so her attention was all on him for now. "Do you wanna join us? Or um.. well me now?" Since Vera and Vasco were now kicking water at each other. "I was going to look for some seashells." Maybe he could help he? Her smile never faded as she walked over to where he was. This was my much nicer than shouting.

You are Bread!
Old 08-14-2024, 11:47 PM   #35 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Oh, yes.

Even Raju had come to the same conclusion about how many belongings the group was bringing with them while he had been helping gather said belongings back home. Even as a Quidditch player he hadn’t travelled with half as much. Then again, Ren was right… those kiddos. Not that Raju was ever complaining about them.

“It’s not,’’ the older man confirmed. Even though he was used to extreme weather, he had taken how Ren might find the sand before encouraging him to get bare feet. Raju was indeed pleased to see that Ren had followed his lead. “We’ll probably have sand stuck beneath our toenails later but nothing at all major.” With the boyfriend in agreement, Raju set up umbrellas behind the chairs, providing a shady spot to rest - both for them and when the kiddos became tired.

Vi’s gaze flickered towards the older two who were already embarking on some adventure. It then returned to the girl before him. His expression would not reveal anything but inwardly? Inwardly he was surprised. It was rare that anyone asked him to join them, any of the tourists, that is. But Viano was wiser than that, he knew better than to go off with strangers so he hadn’t accepted their offer. This girl though… there was something warm about her and he couldn’t help but trust her immediately. “I know where the best seashells are,’’ he remarked, grabbing his boat and standing. He was obviously shorter than her but only about a head or so. Vi turned to glance in the direction of the adult women who were fussing over some kids. “I can’t go out of their sight, just to let you know.” He gestured towards the group before motioning her to follow.

Old 08-16-2024, 12:14 AM   #36 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Somehow, someway, Ren believed that as the children got older they brought MORE stuff along with them on trips than they had when they were smaller. Whether it was true or not, the man couldn't remember for sure but it honestly felt that way today as him and the boyfriend handled it all without any issues.

Warm sand beneath his feet was rather nice, comforting even. Raju's comment about the sand getting stuck underneath their toenails had him laughing even though he knew it was likely to be true. "I wouldn't be surprised by this honestly.. but isn't that what long relaxing baths and showers are for?" Every trip to the water always ended in a wash up when they all returned home that night. With the chairs and umbrellas set up, Ren set a folded towel on each one. "Are you planning on laying down or relaxing in a chair with a cold water?" He was probably going to sit and relax for a bit himself.

Had Vesp been hoping for at least the tiniest hint of a smile? Perhaps. However she had to keep in mind that she didn't even really know this younger boy. Here she was, a strange older tourist girl coming to his area and randomly asking him to hang around with her. Poor boy must be feeling so awkward! Sorry adorable little dude with the greatest accent ever!

Her sweet smile widened when he said he knew where the best seashells were. That meant he was gonna join her! "Fantastic!" She waited for him to get to his feet, her gaze swinging towards the women and children when he gestured that way. Was that his family? He didn't say they weren't but.. that didn't mean they weren't. "Of course. I can't go out of my papa and Raju's sight either." Vesper nodded her head in understanding all the while gesturing as well towards the two men not to far down the beach. "I'm Vesper by the way." She couldn't forget to introduce herself!

You are Bread!
Old 08-20-2024, 01:19 AM   #37 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Raju, unfortunately, would not be able to agree or disagree with Renner on that. He hadn’t any kids {fingers crossed that this would change eventually} but seeing as the boyfriend had the experience with three kiddos, Raju just might keep Ren’s observation in mind. “Too true, Ren! A good soak and scrubbing are going to get them out.” Chuckling at that thought of relaxing baths, he helped finish setting up. “Sit, I think.” This was exactly what he did. “We managed to pull off this vacation so far,’’ Raju remarked with some degree of relief, looking off into the distance of the three young Thanatos. It was then he noticed that Vesper was chatting with a younger boy. He was not surprised. “It seems like Vesp has made a friend.”

Viano rarely smiled. It was his way of protecting himself against forming any special bond with anyone, especially anyone who was likely to be around for a short time. And no, he did not feel awkward with this girl. He did wonder though, how was it she felt so comfortable to smile so easily with him. Surely she didn’t find his seriousness off-putting? At the mention of her papa and the other man, Viano’s eyes settled on the men busy with chairs and umbrellas. “The other one’s not your dad too? He looks familiar.” At the moment, he just could not place where he had seen him.

“Hi, Vesper,’’ the little boy said over his shoulder. “I’m Viano. Your name sounds a lot like the scooter Italians use.” Did she know this about vespas? Vi mulled over his question as he led her at a short distance away where rocks of various sizes lay. “Sometimes seashells get lodged under these rocks so there’s usually new ones to be found.” He set the boat on a bigger rock for safekeeping then got to his knees. “Just be on the lookout for tiny crabs. They’re called Sand Crabs and love burying themselves in the sand or among the rocks.” Saying that, Vi carefully began shifting rocks around.

Old 08-20-2024, 07:38 PM   #38 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

Raju could just take his word on that! When the kiddo had been small all he had to do was pack for them and make sure they had their favorite toy(s) with them. Now, it's like they need to bring everything they own! "I always find a nice soak to be very relaxing after a long day on the beach." Not to mention how needed it normally was. "Sitting sounds devine, don't mind if I do." Ren settled himself down in the chair beside Raju's and made himself comfortable. This meant a few adjustments were made to the chair so he could prop his legs up a smidge and lean back just a touch. Only then did his gaze move across the sand and down the beach towards where his youngest was chatting with a smaller boy. "Of course she did," he chuckled, not at all surprised by this either. Leave it to Vesper to make a friend five minutes into their vacation.

Well, she didn't know this but maybe if they were able to spend some time together while she was here, she would learn more about him and understand. Not at all! Vesper actually found his seriousness intriguing. At Viano's question she gently shook her head. "That's Raju Misra, he's my papa's boyfriend." This was said with great pride and a bright smile. If the boy recognized the face and now the name.. that could mean.. it would be so cool if he was magical! It was hard to hide that part of herself sometimes, though she was very very used to it when they were out and about in muggle places.

Okay, but like.. Vesper couldn't help it. She honestly didn't mean to. Young Viano had her laughing the moment those words fell from his lips. Through all her giggles, a wide smile still plastered on her face, "Uh-huh, I know. My big sister actually calls me Scoot because of it." She was called Scoot more than her actual name at times and she didn't mind it one bit! Nod nod. "Okay! Are the little crabs friendly?" She wasn't looking to get herself punched by any today. However, if they were tiny it probably wouldn't hurt much, if at all. Vesper slowly and carefully began to turn over rocks nearest to her.

You are Bread!
Old 08-27-2024, 11:55 PM   #39 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

“I agree. I’ll definitely be taking one after we’re done here.” And there surely would be more to come during the time that the entire family was in Italy. Raju had the feeling that aside from exploring the nearby areas, the kiddos would want to spend much time at the beach. And really, who could blame them? “I don’t mind,’’ the older man replied. He would never complain about having alone time with the boyfriend. After all the hectic moments to ensure the entire family got here, Raju was ready to catch some moments of peace before chaos brewed again {he meant this in the nicest of ways}. ”Of course she did,’’ Raju echoed, chuckling. “I hope she doesn’t get too attached to him since we won’t be here for too long.”

Perhaps they would spend more time together, perhaps not. Vi wasn’t about to get his hopes up. Vesper probably had packed days ahead of her that did not involve hanging out with boring little him. At the mention of the name, Viano’s eyes lit up. “Yes! That’s him!” His gaze slid back over to the couple now relaxing on chairs. “He’s a…” Words failed Vi since Misra happened to be one of his favourite Quidditch players. Well, ex Quidditch players. “A legend. I want to be like him someday.” This little guy was already practising his Quidditch moves! So yes, this was confirmation he was a wizard, and it meant that Vesper possibly was too. Unless she and her family were Muggles…

If asked for words to describe Vesper, Viano’s would be ‘rainbows’ and ‘sunshine’. How could one find so much to laugh and giggle about if they weren’t the definition of happiness? The boy was in awe. Despite himself, he felt his lips twitching upwards and reluctantly allowed himself a small smile. “Have you ever been on a vespa?”

Viano continued moving the rocks, taking his time because he was being cautious of the crabs. “They’re not but if they suddenly appear, they can scare the life out of you.” He fell silent for a few seconds. “Look!” His search had paid off as he now located some seashells - about a dozen of them - of all shapes and colours. He plopped himself on his butt on the sand, looking mighty pleased with himself. “All yours.”

Old 09-06-2024, 09:12 PM   #40 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

"If that's the plan, we may want to call dips on it before we even head home, otherwise we may very well end up with ice cold bath water," Renner laughed. If the man was joking or not could all depend on the kids. Though a cold bath might revive any tired sore achy muscles he may have by the end of each day during this vacation. They were sure to try many new things while here in Italy. "Mm, it wouldn't surprise me if she does.. however they look a bit younger so hopefully all will be fine." Plus, who was even to say that they would run into the child again after today?

Whether she had planned days ahead of her or not, of today went well and they two of them got along (which so far they were doing great!), then she would love to hangout with him again. The way Viano's eyes lit up, how he spoke about Raju.. just... Aaaawwww! Vesper smiled and nodded her head, giggling softly. "Uh-huh, he is." As in, yes, to both of those things. A legend and a wizard. She knew what he meant. Did that mean?! She tilted her head ever so slightly, studying Viano a little for a brief second, before asking quietly, "Do you.. play?" She was going to ask if he 'flew' but this sounded better.

Well, he would be correct. That is what she was all about. Rainbows were BEAUTIFUL! As was the sun, especially when it was riding and setting. "Not yet.. but my siblings and I hope to while we're here. Have you?" Cause if he has.. consider her already jealous!

Nod, nod. "I'll be on the lookout for them then." She didn't want to accidently hurt any of the crabs if she did happen to come across them. Continuing to turn over rocks seemed to pay off if Viano's sudden shout meant anything. "Woooooow!" Vesper smiled brightly as she laid eyes on all the different seashells. "I won't take them all.. just a few..." Six to be exact. And there was a good reason for her choices too, which she was being very very precise about.

You are Bread!
Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 PM   #41 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Okay, don’t mind Raju as he let out a hearty laughter that was sure to have captured the attention of anyone nearby. He couldn’t help it because Renner’s words were hilarious to him. Why? “I can hardly believe that our competition is three teenagers.” But thankfully there was magic to help them with heating the cold water. Whatever challenges popped out, it would be resolved. Raju couldn’t help but feel protective towards Vesper as usual but he knew that he couldn’t just go up to her and forbid her from talking to the boy. Well, he could but that wouldn’t be nice and he doubted Ren would appreciate it. “Hopefully. Anyway, Ren. Are you hungry yet?”

She liked giggling, didn’t she? The more Viano heard the sounds, the more he actually liked them. Usually, he didn’t appreciate gigglers or even anyone who so much as seemed overly happy. “I do.” And because he had all the confirmation he needed that she had knowledge of the Wizarding world because Vesper had asked him if he played, Vi continued, “The orph- the place that I stay, it’s a place for magical kids.” There was no need for her to know he stayed at an orphanage; he couldn’t stand the pity anyone gave him when they found out about the fact.

“You definitely should. It’s not really an Italian vacation unless you’ve taken a ride on a vespa.” The boy nodded almost solemnly, which was his usual demeanour. “I have. I had to sit at the back obviously since I’m not of age to handle one on my own.” But it had been enjoyable still.

“It’s okay, you know. There’s loads of shells all around so there’s enough for everyone if you want to take them all.” Viano eyes her choices curiously. “Why did you choose those?”

Old 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM   #42 (permalink)

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12

His man's laughter had him grinning and he would've joined in, IF he didn't know how easily those teens could trick him into getting their way. This is what happens when he raised them on his own for so many years, they all had him wrapped around their fingers. "Three incredibly smart teenagers." Yes, magic. Ren was sure it was going to come to their aid many times over the course of their vacation. "This is the way of vacationing. You make friends that you'll have to say bye to." Unfortunately that's just how it went. They would go home at some point and her new friend would remain here. "I'm sure I can eat something," he grinned at Raju, making a reach for the cooler of food.

Giggles were a form of happiness. And this girl was happy. The sweetest of smiles that formed on her face when she heard that he played, ohhh how it told her so much! "That's fantastic, what position do you play?" Vesper was simply curious now that she knew for sure. And did she hear that small little slip up? Sorta. She kinda caught on to it but she let it go for the time being. "Would you like to meet him?" Everyone wanted to meet Raju, right?

"We plan on it.. even if I have to nag papa until he says yes," Vesper giggled. "I won't be able to ride on my own either but that's okay." Someday she would be old but until then she was okay with riding on the back of one.

Vesp shook her head. "These are good. I'm pretty sure I don't need more than this.. unless I mess up." She smiled. "Well I'm going to try to put them on necklaces or bracelets." So they all would take a little bit of Italy home with them.

You are Bread!
Old Yesterday, 01:28 AM   #43 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12

“Definitely. Smart teens. They clearly inherited that from their parents.” The Thanatos’ kiddos were made up of only great genes because their parents had only great ones as well. “I know a lot about that,’’ Raju replied with a knowing nod. “It happens when you’re travelling for Quidditch. It’s always sad but you hope you get to see them again.” Yes, this man had a lot of experience in that area. “I’ll take one of those berry smoothies, please.” The coach certainly aimed to continue his fitness regime.

Viano knew that Vesper was a happy soul; he could feel it vibrating off of her. “Chaser but I make a decent Beater I’ve been told.” But playing in the position of Chaser was his favourite, a position his hero had also played! The question momentarily left him speechless. Vi had wanted to meet the man for a very long time but… “Would it be a good time? I mean, I know it’s not nice to disturb anyone on their vacation.”

Vi nodded. “Being a passenger is better since you’ll get to take in the Italian scenery.” Italy really was beautiful and there was always something new to see. “Well, if you’re sure that’s all you need.” There wasn’t much he could do to make her take more, could he. “If you need more, you know where to find them.” And Vesper would not even need his help to do so. “You’re going to have some really pretty jewellery. Are they something you make often?”