View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 08:40 PM

Post Toby Regbo talks impact of playing young Albus Dumbledore in Deathly Hallows

Actor Toby Regbo, who landed the role of a teenage Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, recently discussed with Interview magazine about how much of an impact it has made in his life. A new photo accompanied the short article on the 18-year-old actor, which can be found here.

Quote:
Two guest spots on British TV helped him get cast as the young Dumbledore in the highly anticipated final two Harry Potter films--a.k.a. one of the rare golden tickets in the cinematic lottery. Part one lands in theaters this month.

"The part I play means so much to certain people," he reflects. "They send you very intense mail, saying everything from ‘I hope it goes well for you' to ‘Don't mess it up or I'll kill you.' "
The full feature, in which Toby spoke about various other features he's been a part of, can be read here.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released November 19, 2010, and July 15, 2011. Click on the banner below to pre-order tickets for Part I at Fandango. Tickets are also on sale now in the UK; head over to the Harry Potter official UK Facebook for more information.