View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Eyes View Post
Delanie never failed to have her nose in a book. This was no exception. She was walking down the corridor, not really paying attention to where she was going. When her parents told her she had to go to Hogwarts, the sort of bribed her with a trip to a big bookstore in Rome, Italy, which resulted in tons of money being spent and many books being purchased. Since then, Delanie had been reading a new book nearly every day; she couldn't help it, she was somewhat of a literature nerd. Okay, a lot. But reading was educational! Yeah, let's stick with that excuse.
Before she had known what had happened, Delanie bumped right into somebody, resulting in her book tumbling out of her grasp. She gasped. Nuuuuu! She liked keeping her books in brand-new condition, and as she looked down, she could see the bent cover. Tear. Her eyes flashed back up to the person she had bumped into. "Reese? Reese Upstead? Oh gosh, I'm sorry for bumping into you! I wasn't watching where I was walking. Are you okay?"
One second Reese had a smile on her face and was happily walking down the corridor, the next second she found herself tumbling forwards. Luckly, the Prefect had caught her step before she smacked against the stone ground beneath her. She wiped the hair out of her face that had fallen out of place when that someone had ran into her. Now, who was that someone? She slowly turned around to face an apologizing Debbie. Wait, no, that wasn't her name. Delilah? No, that wasn't her name either.

"It's fine. I'm okay," she replied to the girl. "But, I don't think your book is okay." She had just noticed the book that was sitting near her shoe with a bent cover. A little magic could fix that, couldn't it? She believed it could. Magic could fix anything! She picked the book off the ground and handed it back to...to...DELANIE! Yeaaaah, that was her name.

"So, Delanie, hadn't you said you were related to Fallon?" She curiously asked, because she hadn't gotten the chance to finish her conversation with the girl at the start of the term feast since Reese had to leave to show the first years to the common room.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.