View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:50 AM   #92 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Default Cela, Livvy, Allison (and Rachel)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

And the attempt at helping Allison calm down obviously didn't work, if the look on the first year's face told Adrienne anything. The girl was practically catatonic, and after a glance at Livvy, who had picked up on her conversation and had asked the younger girl about signing up, Adrienne shook her head slightly, as if to tell the head girl to cease and desist. Maybe if they let Allison deal with things in her own time, she'd be better off. Sending the tiny girl another smile, not even sure if it was going to get through to her, she then turned to address the other comments that had been made.

"Some people just really like learning things, and homework is one way of getting to that end," she said conversationally, in response to Livvy's confusion. "And maybe being back here at Hogwarts helps trigger that need." Not that she knew enough about Cela to really explain the revelation, but she knew herself, and the fact she really wanted to have any of her schoolbooks with her right now. Not to mention the fact that she'd read during a lot of her trip to France, when Grandmother had left her to her own devices. Turning to Cela, she shrugged in response to the question about her summer, even though it had neatly been led to by her thoughts. "I didn't do a lot over the summer. A lot of reading, and I went to France like I always do for a month. Learned about a lot of things, bought shoes . . ." She trailed off as she heard Livvy's response, then grinned. "You were at the World Cup? So was I, but I don't remember seeing you. But then, there were a lot of people there. So maybe I missed you." Which sounded like a really bad excuse, now that she'd said it. But then, having spent half her time at the Cup trying to pitch a tent had kind of taken her attention away from much else there.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero