View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #73 (permalink)
EmmaRiddle

Slytherin
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marcella Riddle
Graduated
Kaplinski Rival Sorting Hat Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhermioneroc12 View Post
Emma looks as beautiful as always...as for school, I hate to say it but college will be taking a backseat for at least the next 2 years or so- she has her jobs she does- I am sure that her classes allow it- that's what's great about college these days is that you can even do online courses. Fall break doesnt happen til around October here in the states- I miss those days Then she will have off for Thanksgiving and then Christmas (winter break which is at least 6 weeks)...I think we here in the states do have more breaks than other countries' colleges! LOL
I thought the British system gave more breaks. We don't start until October and then finish early December for Christmas. With the second semester beginning at the beginning of February and then ending at the beginning of April (dependent on when Easter falls), with a few more weeks afterwards, prior to finals and deadlines. Summer is generally 3 months, Christmas is 6 weeks and Easter is 4 weeks.

Quote:
Or maybe that's just because the people around her in the photos are all wearing black?
Black was the dress code. Emma was probably supposed to stand out.
EmmaRiddle is offline   Reply With Quote