View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #123 (permalink)
Echein
Hufflepuff
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacqueline Kitching
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckys89 View Post
Theodore walked nervously into his new job. Gosh this was probably the more scary thing he had done in a long time, worse than the end of year exams.
He wasn't sure exactly where to go, but upon walking in he saw two people already in a conversation. What to do, should i just politely butt in?

"Erm, hi! Im Theodore Canon. I have just been appointed to work in this division. Im ment to been seeing Winter, i think."

Hopefully that wasnt to rude, he didn't want to make a bad start at his very first job.
Turning instantly from his rather surreal conversation with Brooke, Winter beamed at the man who'd just walked into the room. "Hello! Hello! Very nice to meet you!" The grin was still plastered on his face. It'd been a while since he'd seen new faces in the department. "I'm Winter... Uhh, I'm not overly sure what I should be doing at the moment, but it's all good. Hello."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Love View Post
Luna walked into the room kinda hesently "Uhh, I'm new here I just got a job. I'm Luna Stevens and I think that I need to see Winter?" Luna said nervously.

Someone else who was new! Eeee! Today was gonna be awesome. If he could work out what Lorraine actually wanted him to do with all these new, new people. "Luna. Hai. Yes, like I said, I'm Winter, very nice to meet you too"

Simply Amazing, Baby.