View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
druidflower
Gryffindor
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
*whistle*
NeeNee Omniscient Omnipotent Pie Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
"Oooh. Something smells." Clifford announced as he strolled into the Potions classroom, rucksack swinging off one arm. He stopped in his tracks when he realised the Professor wasn't about, and that a bubbling cauldron was on his desk.

Okie Dokie.

"Did Headmaster Bontecou get lost again?"
He asked, brow furrowing as he approached the desk and a couple of Gryffindors.

Tobi turned and grinned at Clifford, the Slytherin Prefect he'd met in Care of Magical Creatures, he was good people.

"Oh hi Clifford. Not sure. Maybe, maybe Peeves overturned a spittoon on his head. Come look at this, we're trying to figure out what it is, what do you think? So far our best guess is a Shrinking Solution, but we can't really be sure, and I'm not too keen on sticking anything in there to find out."

He'd been to the hospital wing enough, well you can never go to the hospital wing enough, but still... Not how he wanted to see the pretty nurse again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”He might have,” Aggie said to the Slytherin Prefect who had walked up. She didn’t know him by name. “He is a little absent minded isn’t he?” She moved over to give him some room at the table.

“I’m not sure,” she said turning back to Tobi. “I don’t think it is. I guess it depends if you think 5 ingredients isn’t a few to me. A few is more like 2-3 to me.” She turned to the Slytherin. “What do you think?”

Tobi considered 5 ingredients to be nothing at all, but that was him.

"I guess it IS a bit of a perspective thing. I think of 5 ingredients to be lickity split. Maybe we should just back up and focus on the colour and smell?" What potions did Tobi know t be green other than the Shrinking Solutution...

Blank....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlame View Post
Ludo made his way through the Dungeons to the Potions classroom. This had to be the coldest part of the castle in winter. He had his Ravenclaw scarf and cloak on as he entered the class.

He was surprised to see that the Headmaster had not yet arrived but had left instructions for them behind a potion brewing in a cauldron. The rest of the class was gathered around it, so Ludo joined them.
"Afternoon all..." He pointed to the board. "This is a bit unusual, huh?"

He read through the instructions and looked back to the cauldron and the liquid within.
"I'm inclined to agree." Tobi addressed the Ravenclaw coming to join the pow-wow, he didn't know him, but anyone with an opinion was someone Tobi liked at that point. "Got any ideas?"

Last edited by druidflower; 02-20-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: including everyone