View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #120 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echein View Post
Okaay. So was she agreeing with him... Or just making out that he was a total n00b when it came to inspections? HECK! He'd only been doing this for about... Eleven months.

M'kay, drop that one.

Slipping back down onto the chair, he looked back up at her. "Uhum, yees. The idea was actually mine." And being a right science geek, he'd worked out how to make it happen. Ahh, the pleasures of having a father like his. Shame he went mad at eighteen.
Brooke nodded again, "Yes, it really is quite an... interesting idea. But, probably hard to get working," she looked at the man, her division head. "I must say you'd have to be relatively... ok, real smart to get that, erm, invention? going..." What in Merlin's name are you SAYING, WOMAN?!

"So..." she let her eyes wander around the room before Brooke reminded herself she was acting like her son, Jake. "Seeing as I kinda-sorta work here now... what do I do first... where do I begin, I suppose?"

You are Chocolate!