View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:53 PM   #108 (permalink)
Echein
Hufflepuff
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacqueline Kitching
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Brooke smiled, would that be appreciated or seem malicious. "It's no problem, honestly," she said. "I'm sure I will get used to it."

Once Winter had beaten the paper, er, down, Brooke went to her point.

"So, I thought I'd best come here," she explained. "Just to get an idea of what kind of work I will have to do, and obviously whatever I'm actually doing, if you know what I mean. Get an idea of what kind of things I'll be doing... and find out what I will be doing... and that made no sense."

Inside, Brooke seethed. She never could stop her mouth from rambling on.
Feeling a grin spread onto his face, Winter nodded at her, "That's real awesome that you've come to me." Sometimes they went to Lorraine, which wasn't a bad thing, just sometimes he felt like she didn't think he was capable. Which actually was true sometimes. He was not capable of walking across a flat surface without falling over, and that was proven. "Weeell, we're gonna be working on creating a new type of Floo powder which doesn't have to be used IN the fireplaces!" He was very happy that this had been approved, after all, he had come up with the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draco'sgirl617 View Post
Tonya walked into the Floo Network office and glanced around, "Excuse me does anyone know where I wan find Winter Casters?" she asked as she shifted her papers and brushed a blonde hair out of her eyes.
Turning from his newest employee, Winter gave another grin at the blonde woman who'd just walked in, and pointed to himself. "That's me." He said, a tad too hyperly for a man of twenty five.

Simply Amazing, Baby.