View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 03:02 AM

Post David Thewlis talks Deathly Hallows in interviews

Actor David Thewlis (Remus Lupin), spoke about the work he will do in the Deathly Hallows films whilst promoting his upcoming movie, The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas. David mentioned that he will not be working a great deal on the seventh Harry Potter film:

Quote:
How is the Harry Potter franchise going?
There are another two movies to go but I’m not really involved in it. I’m not in the last films much. It’s a week’s work here and there. I’m not constantly thinking of Harry Potter.
Also, in an audio interview with BBC Radio One (he begins talking about Harry Potter during the last four minutes of session - although only those in the U.K. can listen to this), David talked about some of the work he has done throughout the Harry Potter series.

He discussed the fact that he, and the rest of the actors, have their face and bodies scanned digitally on a three-dimensional scale in case their characters' personage will be required when they will not be. David joked about how he wanted to take a wand from the Leavesden set after working on the set, but was not allowed to; he quipped at the end that after the series had completed, he would consider taking away some souvenirs from the set, including wands and Hogwarts portraits.