View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 03:30 AM   #46 (permalink)
Felipe
Members
Bundimun

Hogwarts RPG Name:
unsorted
quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiboi2 View Post
im sorry to dissapoint all u voldy fans out there but no, ralph fiennes is not reprising his role or it would be in the imdb cast list of half blood prince and he aint there. and if he is which i doubt, he,s only be doing the memory scene where he asks dumbledore for a job and dumbledore says no and i know they cut that memory. so don,t know where there getting there info from but its all specualation
I, personally, wouldn't consider IMBD such a great source of information. If WB wants to keep something hush-hush I'm sure they could. There are leaks every once in a while, but if something was supposed to remain secret, it is very possible that it would stay secret. I do agree that this article does not confirm anything. Plus, there are always misconstrued quotes and twisted words published in the media. For all we know, they could consider the flashbacks of Voldemort in the trailer as Ralph coming back on HBP. Still, there have been many rumors of secret castings... (like Bill Nighy as Scrimgeour) we keep hearing new castings even this late! So anything is possible. It's seriously TOO BAD that we have to wait almost a year to find out everything for ourselves but, oh well, eventually we'll find out... :shrug:
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote