View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:01 AM   #61 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiham View Post
I am getting some really bad vibes, especially if they are putting anything about Regulus in HBP, per se and not just his initials. That means they are already changing DH and that is really scary!! If they are adding things from DH to fill up HBP, what are they going to leave out of the 2 parter?

I really don't like it when they change the storyline completly
well to me, i welcome that they've started adding DH stuff into HBP. thats the problem with HBP the book, although its storyline about the half blood prince is interesting, if you step back and look at the entire saga of Harry Potter from books 1 to 7, HBP felt like it was a waste of page leaves because Harry basically achieved nothing in terms of what he has to accomplish for DH, and in turn the DH book felt cramped and rushed despite its 700++ pages.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes
Steelsheen is offline   Reply With Quote