View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 03:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Nat gave input into the difference between the sixth book and movie:

"The script was so different from the book. I think that a lot of Harry Potter fans are going to be a bit narked off about it, and that's my own opinion. I think it is so different from the book. Like so different. So many elements of it. I think the book is supposed to be about how the two worlds (Muggle and Wizarding) are now being affected by this dark force. Like the beginning of the book, you see the Prime Minister and you get a sense of that forecast. All this stuff was taken out, and I think it's a shame. I personally would've liked to see that."
Nat may bear bad tidings, but i am definitely not gonna shoot this messenger. in fact, i'd be showering rose petals on her now if i could.

Nat has given so much info about this film, she's invaluable. she the first one who divulged that Dumbledore's funeral wasnt filmed. and true to Tonk's fashion Nat gave her opinion which is shared by a great many Potter fans. Nat Tena is the voice of Potter fans on set.

i will say this though, maybe not all of the Muggle/Wizarding scenes from the first chapter is completely gone. remember there was news that they were filming a bridge in London where it was supposed to get blownup due to Voldermorts cohorts. they filmed that, looked like a lot of money was spent just executing it, so there's strong likelyhood that it will be in the movie.

but yeah looks like HBP is one big chick flick with some action on the side to keep the boyfriends happy.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes
Steelsheen is offline   Reply With Quote