View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 03:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year
x1
Default The Day I Died - Sa13+
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

The Day I Died…

It hurts. It hurts physically as bad as emotionally. It hurts. I can’t stand it. I want you so bad. But you belong to somebody else. Always and forever. You were meant for each other. Always and forever.

Being friends when I had no one was the greatest thing you could ever do for me. It brought me hope for the future. Maybe I could be like you someday. Maybe it could actually happen between us, even though we come from two totally different worlds. Maybe I can change for the better.

I want you. I need you. I can’t live with out you.

Everyday I would wake up just because I knew I would see your radiant face in potions. Everyday I would get out of bed just so I could see your gleaming smile. Everyday your laugh would get me through the day.

The day you came to me, happier than a blooming flower, was the day you broke my heart. You told me that you two were finally a couple. I don’t think the grin on your face could’ve gotten any bigger. Little did you know the patience inside me was growing slimmer.

I wish things could be different. I wish you could look at me with those bright green, enticing eyes like you do to him. I wish I could hold you in my arms, every morning, every day, every night. I wish I could look at your smile and know without words that you love me. I wish things could be different.

The day I tried to kiss you was the day you broke my heart. You told me you were with him and that you loved him. Little did you know, I loved you.

But you choose him. After everything we have been through; the confusion and hurt he put you through and the crap he used to pull on me through my years. But you chose him.

The day you came to me saying you were engaged was the day you broke my heart. You told me you were the luckiest girl in the world. Little did you know you were killing me in the inside.

If only it was me and you getting married. I would’ve made you happier than you would ever be. If only we were together, you would be making me the happiest man in the world.

The day you got married was the day you broke my heart. You were the most beautiful person in the would. It was like an angel had breathed on you. Little did you know I was growing uglier inside.

I swear I saw an actual glow radiating from your smile. I swear I saw a halo forming around your lovely head. I swear I saw the angels kissing your face.

The day you told me you were with child was the day you broke my heart. You told me you were scared, but you couldn’t hide the smile from you eyes. Little did you know I was more scared than ever.

You were finally going to be a mother. A girl’s wildest dream, come true. To be able to answer to mommy. To be able to hold the bundle of joy in your arms at night. To be able to see a life grow before your eyes. To be able to say it was you, who made this miracle.

The day the baby was born was the day you broke my heart. You were a mother. Finally! He was here. Finally! You could hold him. Finally! Little did you know a grudge was born with him.

He looked like him. He had his father’s hair. He had his father’s jaw. He had his father’s hands. But he had your eyes.

The day of your murder was the day I died…

Ok this was a One Shot. I hope you all liked it! Please tell me what you think

Banner=Emily (Pigwidgeon Took)

*Steph*