Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marcus Briody Cole
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Marcus remained quiet as he watched each of the students gather their supplies and try their hands at dye making while he wandered around the greenhouse to observe. It was curious to see which plants each of them decided to ultimately work with. Some chose the goosegrass with its reddish hue…other chose the woad and its deep blue color that was no doubt unexpected with its yellow flowers that might make one think it would produce a sunnier result. Still others picked the shrivelfig that gave off a dye the color the resembled the fruit you were making it from and finally the moly that had very obviously completely taken Ms. Beery by surprise. The herbology professor had to bite back a chuckle at the response.

Satisfied with everyone’s progress and glancing at his watch for the time, he knew it was time to move on. So back to the relative front of the room to reveal what had previously been hidden. “Now I had suggested in the lesson announcement to bring an old shirt and there was a valid reason for it. “ With a flick of his wand, the tarps on either side of his desk slipped off and folded nicely onto his desk while one would now see six large tubs filled with liquids that matched their smaller buckets.

“If you don’t have one, or forgot, I do have some scarves to work with.” The aforementioned fabric being taken out from behind his workstation. “But for the rest of the class, I’d like you all to try your head and dying the fabrics with the various color dyes I made beforehand just like yours but in a bigger quantity. Probably more fun to try it with a mix of colors in various designs but what you try is ultimately entirely up to you. “ There was no wrong way other than making a horrible mess that wrecked others work in the process. And he had tried his best to pick plants and colors that allowed them to represent each house.

ooc: Thank you all for participating till now. Have fun! We'll be wrapping up around Wednesday to allow for multiple posts and interacting. Professor Cole and I are around.

Last edited by Holmesian Feline; Today at 04:21 AM.
Holmesian Feline is offline   Reply With Quote