View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beauden Wild
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Almer Toots
Transportation

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Dafydd couldn't help but chuckle softly at Hartley's visible fluster. It was one of those moments that made him realise just how much he cherished their relationship and the way their kisses could turn even the most ordinary moments into something special. "Looks like I still have that effect on you, huh? I'll take it as a compliment," he teased, winking playfully.

"Trust me, I'll do my best to keep the toast from turning into charcoal," he replied, a fond smile gracing his lips as he imagined the worst-case scenario of breakfast gone wrong. "But if it happens, at least we know we can always order in. Or we can call in Evan for any food emergency."

As Hartley laughed, Dafydd felt the giddiness bubble up inside him again. "You're too sweet, you know that? And I think it's a solid plan for you to cook while I unpack. I'll just be your trusty sous-chef and keep an eye on everything you're doing," he said, grinning. "Just let me know what you need, and I'll make sure you have everything within reach."

Dafydd watched Hartley spin around, searching for their food boxes, and it made him chuckle once more. "Maybe try the box labeled 'kitchen chaos,'" he joked before giving a more serious suggestion. "The ones over by the pantry should have our nonperishables." He gestured toward the area before returning to the boxes of kitchen utensils, this time on the hunt for a decent-sized pot.

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote