Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Almer Toots
Transportation

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

"Glad we've got a plan," he replied, his mouth still half-full of sandwich. He took another bite, savouring the juicy ham and crisp lettuce, before swallowing.

His brows rose slightly at the mention of Logan, a former Gryffindor who had just graduated last term. "So Logan's your brother, huh? I guess I see the similar features now. Must make you ... Bryony then?" he replied, wiping a crumb from his chin with the back of his hand. "Exactly! All that training must take a lot out of you, but it sounds like a blast." He then chuckled. "Maybe we should start a school club—gather a group of pals eager to fill the bottomless pit that is our stomachs!"

As she reached for a turkey sandwich, Beauden grinned. "Turkey? Good choice! Can't go wrong with a classic. I'd say the house elves deserve a gold star for this feast," he remarked, his eyes scanning the spread once more. "I mean, just look at all this! It's like they knew we were coming."

Beauden took another massive bite of his ham sandwich, relishing in the mix of flavours. "What do you reckon—do you think the elves have a secret stash of recipes we don't know about? I'd be all for finding out!" He gestured animatedly, nearly spilling some sandwich filling, but he didn't mind. The carefree nature that defined him always took precedence over formality.

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote