Thread: Third Floor: Trophy Room
View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Ary <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Creatures and him. She liked helping when it came to those things. Obviously she was right about that! How could his dad not love adorable little her? And no Ary, no one could resist his charms. Especially not her. No one adored him more than this girl. Well except for perhaps his dad's and siblings buuuuuut that was different.

Meh. Modesty somdesty! There was nothing wrong with a little bragging here and there as long as it wasn't getting rubbed into anyone's faces. "You bet! I always learn best when you're there helping me along." They both knew from early on that he was her go to person for any help she needed in most anything. Not only did Ary get her to giggle, he got her smiling brightly at him too. "Always. I'll never let you down." He had her word.

Bry grinned. "Sure. Wanna make a quick stop at the Great Hall for a snack along the way?" She didn't need much, a cookie or two would do. Or even a croissant.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote