Thread: Hogsmeade: Zonko's Joke Shop
View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM   #42 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Feliks! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
This was so exciting! Getting to pal around with one of his new friends in Hogsmeade and explore a shop he had never been to was definitely the highlight of this boys day. What could be more fun that wandering around a prank shop?

"Whoa..." Feliks whistled low, his gaze trying to take in as much as he could all at once. "There's so much to look at," he nodded in agreement. How were they meant to look at it all in one afternoon? Was everything in this shop meant for pranks?! Because if so, they could have some real fun with this even if they stuck to the most simplest of jokes. "Maybe we should start right here and work our way through the shop? That way we don't miss anything?" Chances were high that they would miss a lot but that was okay. All that really mattered, was that Viano and him had a good time.

Obviously Feliks felt the same as Viano. “Right?” Vi remarked, still in so much awe. “We need a game plan. The only one I can think of right now is taking it aisle by aisle.” Maybe he would even find something to send back to Diego. It simply sucked that his best friend was stuck at home since he was too young to attend Hogwarts. On the bright side, Di would be here next year!

“Starting here works for me.” With that, the Gryffindor led the way to the indicated aisle. “How much do Dungbombs stink, anyway?” he asked as they walked. It hadn’t taken him long to learn the ways and the products of the British Wizarding world after moving to the country but he had never - fortunately - encountered a dungbomb. The signs that had been posted warning against the use of the objects had stirred up his curiosity.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote