Thread: Hogsmeade: Zonko's Joke Shop
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2024, 09:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Viano!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
It was the bright red that had drawn him to this shop. Though Viano had been introduced to the village by his sister, Vesper, the day previous, he hadn't had enough time to explore them all. Today, however, he happened to be with a friend, and Feliks had readily agreed to accompany him to Zonko’s.

Once inside, Vi paused with an expression full of awe on his face. “Whatever I was expecting, it wasn’t this,’’ he told Feliks. “I wish I had a couple extra pairs of eyes so I can take in everything at once.” Because… wow! Who knew there were so many items that could be used for pranks? Not him, since Vi wasn’t a prankster. “Where do you want us to explore first, Feliks?”
This was so exciting! Getting to pal around with one of his new friends in Hogsmeade and explore a shop he had never been to was definitely the highlight of this boys day. What could be more fun that wandering around a prank shop?

"Whoa..." Feliks whistled low, his gaze trying to take in as much as he could all at once. "There's so much to look at," he nodded in agreement. How were they meant to look at it all in one afternoon? Was everything in this shop meant for pranks?! Because if so, they could have some real fun with this even if they stuck to the most simplest of jokes. "Maybe we should start right here and work our way through the shop? That way we don't miss anything?" Chances were high that they would miss a lot but that was okay. All that really mattered, was that Viano and him had a good time.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote