Thread: Lesson: Potions Lesson: TBD
View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 01:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

One might have thought Giselle would have been reluctant to return to school after the holidays, given the odd mood she had been in upon said return. The truth was, said mood was more caused by knowing Brandon had had difficulties over the holiday, and she couldn’t fight anything regarding that whole situation. Truth was, while she’d obviously been able to (probably) see Rome over the holiday, along with the aforementioned visit from her brother’s boyfriend, she was just as happy to be back and see the others she’d developed connections with. Bronwen, Ezra, Celinde…yes, it was just as fun being back as it was being at home.

Therefore, it was hard to be anxious about the morning Potions lesson, especially when she enjoyed the subject as well as the professor. “Good morning, Professor Adara”, she greeted the woman with a smile, making her way toward her usual workstation with the briefest glance toward the few ingredients that were on display. Again, it wasn’t anything to trigger anxiety in her mind. Curiosity, maybe, but not anxiety.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote