Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2024, 01:08 AM   #74 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: He-Whom-Nesquik-Loves-To-Torment! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Meanwhile, In Paul' mind, he hoped for some peace and solitude. Well, he was getting peace for the most part as Idris stood with him. Nesquik on his ankles though, might disrupt that peace. For every nice situation, something inside told him to fight it.

The scrowl returned, "What a stupid question, " Paul said. "You can't be sweet all the time, especially when talking with me." It just didn't make sense, but when did life make sense? Being nice was weird. That was what he was made to believe and he wouldn't rock the boat. Though, he couldn't help let his guard down every now and then, especially with their shared interests. Old habits die hard. "... Strawberry again or Chocolate?" He asked with his eyes trained on the chocoballs. "I was thinking of adding these to it... what do-AHH!" A slew of explicit words escaped his mouth as he felt the sharpest pinch in his ankle. Nesquik did not like to be ignored.

A horrible human would've likely kicked their foot at the creature. So what did Paul do? His foot remained rooted to the floor, the scrowl on his face remained... before he squatted down to attempt to scoop them up in his arms before standing again. Sigh.. "Sorry Nesquik." Do not expect pets from him though. Bites did not deserve such reward. He could feel the eyes on him, "Don't look at me like that." It wasn't fun being stared at while he contradicted his thoughts on people being nice. "Now what sweets would go with Nesquik?"

If Paul wanted to fight his good moments, that was fine. He just shouldn’t expect Idris to leave him that easily. Id was stubborn like that.

That scowl was back and he was doing all that he could to not burst out in a big grin because there was a ginormous chance that would upset Paul further. Instead, the Gryffindor simply shrugged. Was he offended by the words? Not at all. By now, he was quite immune to Paul’s silliness. “Whatever gave you any indication that my sweetness evaporated whenever I’m talking to you?” came the sassy remark. “By that logic, I would be extremely grumpy like you, don’t you think?” An innocent look plastered over his face, Id tilted his head thoughtfully. Whatever it was Paul was planning to add Chocoballs to, he did not find out just then. What he was reminded of though, was the Hufflepuff’s colourful vocabulary. And that Nes seemingly liked Paul’s attention and would go to great lengths to get it.

“Nesquik Grunt! Did you forget our talk about biting?” Idris wagged his finger at his little pink bby as Paul scooped him up. Though… Nes did not seem to be paying attention to being admonished. Instead, he looked quite content in Paul’s arms; those purrs were proof. “You okay, Paul? Would Dad E need to take a look at your ankle?” His friend didn’t seem too bothered by the bite but Idris needed to be sure he was okay. “Mum would so scrub your mouth if she heard those colourful words you just used.” Sniggering slightly, he pointed to the brown chocoballs. “What are they going along with, anyway?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote