Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2024, 09:11 PM   #72 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jansher Leon Grunt
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports

Ministry Department Head:
Isaek Fyodore Edelbach
International Cooperation
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: Mr. Smarty pants xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

There was definitely no stopping Id.

Something about Paul, perhaps the way he lashed out at others, made Id sure that the decision to keep him company had been the right one. In the Gryffindor’s mind, his actions just meant that the Hufflepuff needed a strong friendship. Plus it helped that Idris was immune to Paul’s sarcastic and rude comments. So, no… there was no way that he would abandon his friend for such pettiness.

“Acted?” Idris’ smile widened as he felt a sassy comment that Paul usually activated coming forth. “After knowing me for all these years, you think my sweetness is an act?” He giggled, because being sassy with Paul was fun and because of Paul’s scowl. Though that scowl fell away soon enough. Id was used to that: Paul being rude at first but then mellowing out for a bit before the cycle repeated. “Not really,’’ he replied. “But I could go for a Nesquik drink too.” Id would never refuse one of those! “Want me to help you pick something out?

Meanwhile, kneazle Nesquik who felt quite outraged at being ignored by Paul, broke out his little fangs and made quite the dramatic effort of sinking them into the hooman’s ankle.

Meanwhile, In Paul' mind, he hoped for some peace and solitude. Well, he was getting peace for the most part as Idris stood with him. Nesquik on his ankles though, might disrupt that peace. For every nice situation, something inside told him to fight it.

The scrowl returned, "What a stupid question, " Paul said. "You can't be sweet all the time, especially when talking with me." It just didn't make sense, but when did life make sense? Being nice was weird. That was what he was made to believe and he wouldn't rock the boat. Though, he couldn't help let his guard down every now and then, especially with their shared interests. Old habits die hard. "... Strawberry again or Chocolate?" He asked with his eyes trained on the chocoballs. "I was thinking of adding these to it... what do-AHH!" A slew of explicit words escaped his mouth as he felt the sharpest pinch in his ankle. Nesquik did not like to be ignored.

A horrible human would've likely kicked their foot at the creature. So what did Paul do? His foot remained rooted to the floor, the scrowl on his face remained... before he squatted down to attempt to scoop them up in his arms before standing again. Sigh.. "Sorry Nesquik." Do not expect pets from him though. Bites did not deserve such reward. He could feel the eyes on him, "Don't look at me like that." It wasn't fun being stared at while he contradicted his thoughts on people being nice. "Now what sweets would go with Nesquik?"

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote