Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 01:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Anna sat wiggled a little closer to the edge after slipping her shoes off, her feet dangling above the surface of the lake below them tracing ripples with the tips of her toes as the sun hung in just the right spot in the afternoon sky. She could hear the gentle lapping of the water and the distant chirping of birds, but all she could focus on was the knot that insisted on forming in her stomach. His response, his seemingly easy confidence made her both drawn to him while also acutely aware of her own insecurities that seemed to snowball too easily these days. Maybe that was why her palms were always so unnecessarily sweaty.

"Ezra the Boathouse Visitor," she laughed, her voice steady, though inside she was a whirlwind of emotions, with a gentle shake of her head that tossed her curls every which way and caught the rays of the sun leaking through the boathouse's stained glass windows in a cascade of rainbow. "Not an objectionable moniker, but the one I frequently addressed you by in my thoughts was rather different altogether." Come to think of it, she was referring to people less and less by their whimsical nicknames these days.

Before they could completely slip her mind, the seventh year brought the bag of painted stones to her lap and opened them for Ezra to see. "I must admit, I had entirely overlooked this art project from last term," she explained while picking up a couple in her hand. "I strategically left at least fifty around the school and its grounds... yet now, I find myself unable to locate a single one. But that, of course, was the whole premise behind distributing them in the first place."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote