Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Snakebark
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
JT Forsfelle
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry Department Head:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Pushing her glasses up with her palm, Iris perused the various displays and gazed longingly at the vibrant robes and shimmering accessories. As she reached for a set of dress robes in elegant aubergine purple, her thumb brushing over the embroidered butterfly inside the sleeve that fluttered away to settle elsewhere on the garment, the 11-year-old couldn’t help but imagine her own closet brimming with the latest fashions. Each piece seemed to whisper promises of adventure and confidence, and she daydreamed of casting spells in the finest attire and the flavor of condensed milk and cocoa tickled her taste buds. Her fantasies were interrupted when she heard grumbling nearby and her stern expression brightened seeing who it was.

"Define girly," she hummed as she peered around the frock on the mannequin she had been admiring to smile at the older Slytherin. "You know that's all just an idea from society and just thing people made up, right?"
JT just stared down at all the many fluffy pink, purple and yellow earmuffs and glove options, and inwardly shuddered as he kept on perusing. Didn't Gladrags have a clothing section for boys? Surely they must want to sell clothes to boy's and girl's? Lifting his head up to peer around to see if he could see if there was a labeled boy section when his eyes landed on Iris, appearing around the frock of a mannequin. JT's grumbling was replaced with a genuine broad smile in greeting of the slightly younger girl. "Oh hi Iris!"

Pondering a few seconds since he detected a slight tone in Iris voice he said with a gesture to the earmuffs nearby on display. "By girly I mean lots of pink, purple and yellow thingsies like these fluffy earmuffs. Her statement about the girly being a made up idea by society went way over his head. Still gesturing to the earmuffs JT pleaded with his friend. "Iris, can you pretty please help me find some earmuffs that are black or darkgreen or something. I can't buy pink ones, the boys in the snake den wouldn't let me hear the end of it." JT wanted to avoid causing to much attention to himself if he could avoid it.