Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marcus Briody Cole
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

His answer had definitely satisfied the girl and could almost sense the wheels turning in her head. Marcus in turn, listened attentively to her own comments, thinking it over for a few moments before replying. “Perhaps…but one would also have to be careful of other environmental factors that the nutrient levels could affect.” It’s why some ecosystems could be so tricky to replicate, that there were often sooooo many checklist items that had to be just right for best results. And a lot of trial and error at times which could lead to the loss of specimens in the process.

As for more aquatic plants. “Umm… can’t say I do,”
Professor Cole admitted. “They aren’t exactly a specialty of mine.” Not that he didn’t study them at one point or another, or didn’t find them interesting. He had simply settled in one place for a bit and the plants able to live there had become his focus for the most part. “Perhaps I shall remedy that while I’m here.” There was the Black Lake to consider getting to know the ecosystem of.

“No mind…”
the professor assured her. “But nothing too interesting either,” he added, taking out a large container of specialty bone meal fertilizer and a couple of bottles filled with various liquids. “Just supplies for a class that aren’t exactly on the normal supply list.” Because one didn’t expect a normal student to be able find and be willing to afford it. Marcus wouldn’t go into much detail as he didn’t want to spoil anything by absently revealing a clue as to the topic.