Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Terrible person? Certainly not. Bryony never would've thought of him as such. All she would've done was continue to throw epic fits to prove her point. That's all. It was good that Ary was much too smart to put himself through any of that and had simply let her have her way. Or, had it been?

Bry beamed brightly at him. "Forever and ever!" Her crazy was never going to fade. Ary would always be the one that calmed her crazy.. sometimes. "Any day of the week!" When it came to helping with the Griffs, she was there. The blonde shook her head. "You don't need to be strict. You're smart and calm and helpful and anyone would listen to you." Otherwise they'd have to deal with her.

Blink. Blink. "Not good enough? Of course you are. You'll be fantastic." Why he didn't see how amazing he was, was beyond her. "You're gonna make the time." Bry nudged him with her elbow. "Hey! If you weren't so cute I might take offense to that." Good thing she knew he was only teasing her.

She would never see him in a bad light because Bryony Rose Paton was utterly biased when it came to him. Not that Ary was going to complain; it was nice that she saw him in a purely positive manner. He laughed again. “The day your crazy fades away would be the end of the world.” The enthusiasm Bry had just displayed when he mentioned the griffs had him chuckling. “Not the Reserve’s griffs while you’re at Hogwarts, silly,’’ Ary remarked lightly. The School’s griffs though… that was different.

Aryan honestly hadn’t considered that bit of wisdom Bryony had just passed on to him. “I hadn’t thought of that,’’ came his reply somewhat slowly because Bry’s words were still being mulled over by his brain. By that logic, then yes. He would have made an excellent student leader. “You really think so?” Ary asked, feeling a weight lifting from his chest because he knew Bry wouldn’t lie to him. “So I should definitely try out?” He was now only asking just to be sure. “Are you flirting with me, Bry?” But indeed he was cute.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote