Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Beauden certainly had an ease about him that made his smile even more engaging, a presence that effortlessly lightened the sunny lakeside and almost rivaled the sun's reflection upon its waters. Almost, it was really hard to compete with the sun! She couldn't help but giggle at the whole scene and the story they were weaving together - it was her favorite part of her friendships with Solomon and Aurora, the way they seamlessly could 'yes and' with one another and it was refreshing to find such kindredness in another person and helped her feel even more at ease. "I dare say that you may be the first of your kind to do so," she praised with another little curtsey. "And am extremely honored to have played even a small part in your journey towards infamy."

Another rush of warmth enveloped her as she swiveled in place a bit, hands gripping the hem of her skirt and lower lip capturing her bottom. "Well, I can't promise they'll be more entertaining than taking to the skies and dodging bludgers, but I'll certainly give it my most valiant effort. Though I think I'll need to take a boat out to do so properly...I'm not a very strong swimmer, you see." Nor was she a strong flier either, being in the clouds was exclusively reserved for her imagination and soul. She was certainly better than she had been, could probably float for a minute without something disastrous happening, but certainly nowhere near proficient enough for her to multitask. "Also much warmer in a boat than in the water at night for the likes of this maiden and I can carry a light with me that way...which might taint the mood of starlight upon the lake but...maybe some bluebells flames for a compromise."

Anna's pinky finger coiled around the air as though there were another pinky finger before her. "Well, in that case, your safe...though I may insist upon solidifying the promise once you transform your legs and come ashore anyway, just to be safe." So much winking...the glare from the sun's rays upon the lake must be agitating his eyes a bit. She wasn't too surprised since she had to squint every now and then or hold her hands over her eyes like a visor. Her head tilted, gaze drawn to the movement of his hands as they wiped the droplets off his sculpted arms, and was briefly distracted from his question. "Oh...um...skipping stones was certainly not my motivation initially but you are welcome to join me in the endeavor unless you are too busy plotting your Beater's strategy," she giggled while straightening her posture a bit and wiggling her toes in the wet sand. "Mostly I just wanted to take advantage of the way autumn at Hogwarts feels like a cozy quilt of amber leaves before winter's heavy blanket of snow makes it all a bit too chilly though not without its own wonders."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote