Thread: Fourth Floor: Study Hall
View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Had anyone ever told Sage she was intimidating? it would be pretty obvious by the pale expression on the Ravenclaw’s face who was typically very proud of her eye contact abilities but who had not looked at the Slytherin directly once. Almost like she was a basilisk and Aurora was too scared to move.

A frozen Aurora who did NOT deal well with confrontation so it was a very good job that Sage hadn’t started anything of the sort.. yet. “I know who you are” she tapped her quill on the table in the same rhythm that her leg was bouncing nervously. “I mean I’d been given your name already and assured you were a good tutor” she defended herself quickly lest she take anything to heart and Aurora unintentionally find herself at the receiving end of a hex.

There was a brief frown that flickered onto her face upon being told that the Professors had obviously been speaking behind her back about her poor grades (which weren’t THAT bad). “Potions is the most important to improve if I want to become a creature healer and it’s just that I find it difficult to keep my concentration during the brewing process sometimes or to remember what ingredients do.” So everything. “I’m just kind of.. well.. I’m stupid.” she admitted, eyes mildly watering as she stared down at her desk, a combination of embarrassment and this whole situation she had found herself in.