Thread: Grounds: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2024, 01:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beauden Wild
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Beauden's grin only widened as Anna mentioned dodging bludgers. His eyes sparkled with amusement, and he leaned back slightly, letting the cool water ripple against him. "You've got me there," he chuckled, the sound mixing with the gentle splash of the lake. "Maybe you're onto something with this unconventional training regimen. I plan on trying out for Beater, once I transform my tail into a pair of legs and join you land dwellers, of course."

His gaze followed hers for a moment, appreciating the playful back and forth. When she spoke of being a popular storyteller among her sisters, he said, "Bedtime storyteller, huh? Maybe you could tell me a tale next time I'm floating about here on the surface." His tone was teasing but with a hint of genuine curiosity. "Could use some entertainment while I avoid flying stones," he added with a hearty laugh.

He glanced at her wiggling pinky, the emphasis not lost on him, though he couldn't resist keeping up the playful tone. "Oh, there definitely is," he replied with mock seriousness, nodding as if he were truly some mythical being. "There's a whole system of underwater promises that bind land dwellers to their word—seaweed strands and all. So, you're in luck, Anna of Bexhill-On-Sea, your promise holds strong." A deliberate wink followed his words.

"Nice to meet you." The blond followed her curtsey with a slight bow in return as the calm waves of the lake lapped gently around him. He straightened up, casually brushing some stray droplets of water from his arms. "So, what brings you out here today? Just skipping stones, or did something else call you to the lake's shore?"

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote