Thread: Sixth Floor: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2024, 08:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Hmm.” He patted his chin, thoughtful. Solomon wasn’t the best person to ask for advice, despite his winning streak with Sage. Merlin, how did he get so lucky? “Maybe, he just feels embarrassed that you didn’t kiss him back.” That was very plausible, since he could imagine himself doing the same if that had happened to him. “Could he be… embarrassed?” He suggested.

Her head resting against his shoulder was welcomed and he leaned into her ever so slightly. He didn’t even mind that her hair occasionally tickled his neck.

Anna clearly had no idea what the issue was, which he was relieved about, but also frustrated by.

Solomon sighed and squeezed his eyes shut for a second, unable to explain properly to Anna without giving her all of the details. “No-“ he only said, his tone suggesting that he WAS going to explain further but words failed him. “I… last term I told Aurora that I had a liked… someone… not Sage,” he hadn’t actually told Aurora any names, though, “… so I guess seeing me with Sage has made her think I lied to her.” Maybe he was just a liar, but being in his head was hard, so people should just leave him alone! He had liked others in the past, but he liked Sage now. It wasn’t really any of Aurora’s business anyway. The boy-almost-man sank his head into his palms with his elbows resting on the piano, keys thudding before falling to silence.

He was not crying but he was feeling STRESSED.

I can’t think of what else I’ve done wrong to her. And she hasn’t told you so… I guess I need to just ask her.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote