Thread: Lesson: History of Magic : TBA
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2024, 06:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

“Good morning” Professor Fergersnout greeted each student as they arrived concurrently, watching as they took their seats and allowing the general chit chat to occur for the time being. The seventh years (Ezra, Solomon & Rowan) formulated their own group on one side of the classroom whilst the fourth years (Sloanne, Gillyweed & Aryan) accumulated on the other and the second years (Greer & Sydney) floated somewhere in the middle.

There were however some outliers to which Professor Fergersnout’s greetings might not have been so warm. The first of which was Hufflepuff student Anna who although her arrival was innocent (and on time) enough, the sleepy expression was enough to warrant some concern from the Head of House. “I do hope that your tiredness is a result of a late night homework session Miss Walles and not an out-of-hours gathering in the common room I should be aware of.” Not that she would be particularly concerned of such matters from this student but it was possible.

As for the other student.. Closing the door the minute the clock struck eleven, the professor took a few long strides of the classroom to bang her wand on the desk in front of Miss Knott. “Eyes up! It’s not even that early,” she warned the fourth year before making the final few steps to the front and waiting for a hush to fall over the students.

“For those Billywigs who ARE awake this morning, thank you for your promptness to lesson. If you could refrain from touching the marker pens for the time being, I’d thoroughly appreciate it.” As for what was under the cloth, unfortunately for all the speculation it really wasn’t all that exciting, she just didn’t want to give much away for the time being.

“A very simple question to start off with and one that is hopefully rather factual and not subjective, name me a family included in the “sacred twenty-eight” She asked, physical air quotes included for the perhaps touchy topic.

OOC: Thank you for your patience whilst I have been battling an illness. Lesson has now started and any latecomers will be dealt with IC. Plenty of time to join in still but understand there will be consequences if you post arrivals. You have around 24 hours for this question.