Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Both him and Bry had chosen deliciousness then. Ary grinned at Bry. “Right? Might have to drink this more often.” And why was JT referring to him with his full first name? The older Snake was so accustomed to hearing the shortened form of the name… “Call me Ary, JT.” Oh? The younger guy had experiences with gnomes? “They really aren’t that bad, just can be pesky, I suppose since they continuously return to where they were evicted from.”

Flexing his gloved fingers, the fourth year continued in response to TJ. “Maybe a combination of both? It’s okay if you don’t know many spells that’ll help though. Doing the work manually won’t be bad.” Or at least, it shouldn’t. But like Professor Burbage said, it was up to the person to decide what they were comfy with.

“Hmm. We can start right here indeed… those benches under all those vines are closest.” Ary led the way over to them and immediately got to work by tugging vines from the seating apparatus. This proved sort of difficult since the vines were so thick, a mix of fresh and dead pieces. “Might work better if we cut these vines into pieces. The Severing Charm would work, right?” he asked his friends. “Do you know that one, JT?” Ary questioned, not really registering the rustling at that moment. However, the flash of colour had him looking around. “Did anyone see that?” The guy was bewildered, thinking it had just been his imagination. What was not apparently, was the growing rustling.

And yes. The red and yellow hints were completely missed.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote