Thread: Seventh Floor: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
Marion Burbage

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Professor Marion Burbage
Goodness Gracious Heavens Above!

Oh he was siiiiiiiiiiimply do daaaaaaarling, sweet little Toddles. Marion had to admit that she had a soft spot for the little imp masquerading as a house elf, his antics reminding her oooooooooh so much of her dearly departed Henry in his youth, and were she a bit more solid she would be scooping the little elf up for a proper squish every so often … juuuuuuuuuuuuust like she YEAAAAAAAARNED to do to her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Oh goodness gracious hEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAvens above, thinking on such things would positively make her WEEP. SO best not.

WHOOOOOOOO was teaching these children to greet their professors?! Marion must have a word with dear Wilber about these FINGERS. “Noooooooooo wiggly worms from you either, Miss Bryony. I am not a bird looking to get the worm,” she greeted kindly nonetheless to the little Miss. And there was a greaaaaaaaaaat difference between a finger wiggle to greet someone who was your educator as opposed to a friend, so need not get such pleasantries confused!

Ah yes, I see, thank you my dear,” she nodded to Toddles and provided a couple of tender pats to his head without fully committing to the pat so as not to pass right through his noggin. Clearly the ghost woman had spoken a little too soon as Nimma appeared soon after and in truuuuuuuuuly a dreadful sort of state. “Nimma…Nimma….NIMMA, daaaaaarling. Nimma. Dooooooooo take a breath before you pass out, dearie. All is FINE and thank you so very much for the compost box.” Which meant it was time for one more quick announcements. “Yooooohoooooo! Darlings! Yes, if you would be so kind as to pause efforts juuuuuuuuust for a moment as I explain one final logistic! Yes, thank you. This box here has been enchanted to hold much more than its size would imply and I bet sharp minds like those in your possession know just how witches and wizards dooooooo such a thing. Anywhoooo, please place all weeds and clippings and such in here so that it can be turned to compost and disturbed across the grounds as well as right back here in the Tower Patch when the time is appropriate. That is all. Carry on!

Floating a bit more in the Herbology professor’s direction, Marion nodded approvingly at the work being done. “I DARE say you will be set for the term with compost once we are done here,” she smiled at the studmuffin as her attention turned to all the work students and elves alike were accomplishing.

HmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMM … well, just whoooooooo was over there in all those shrubs playing hide-n-seek?

You are all doing siiiiiiiiiiiiimply amazingly. We’ll continue here for a bit more before calling it a day. Oh and either will suffice, Mr. JT. Do whichever you feel most comfortable with whether that is with your gloved hands or with your wand.

THE ROTATION OF THE EARTH MAKES MY DAY
Marion Burbage is offline   Reply With Quote