Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Beauden chuckled again, enjoying the way Anna's flustered apology unfolded. Her wild gesticulations, paired with her sincere attempt to make up for the accident, were nothing short of entertaining. "Nah, no need for bruise paste. I've survived worse." His hand dropped from his forehead as if to prove the point. "But I will say, dodging stones might just have to become my new hobby. It'll help enhance my reflexes."

He watched her as she tucked her curls behind her ears, the blush on her cheeks only widening his smile. "Overactive imagination, huh?" he repeated, clearly indulging in her narrative. "Sounds like a fun way to spend your time. I bet you could weave some wild stories."

When she lifted her pinky for the sworn vow to protect his 'crown,' Beauden laughed aloud, still treading as the water sloshed around his waist. "A pinky swear? Now that's serious business!" He considered getting closer to her so he could reach out to link his pinky with hers, but decided against it to maintain the illussion of him being a Mermish prince.

"You've got yourself a deal," he said. "No more crown-threatening stones coming my way." He straightened up a smidge, letting the water cascade off him. "So, what's your name, land dweller? I'm Beauden."

Zoe is online now   Reply With Quote