Thread: Fifth Floor: Gregory the Smarmy
View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Her budding new friend Emma was prodding a statue on the fifth floor which Rose thought was mighty curious. Could the statue lead them into the prefect's bathroom? It was possible since tickling a fruit lead way into the kitchens. Before Rose could stick out her own hand out to inspect the statue she had startled Emma which caused her blonde friend to ask something very unexpected which startled Rose into silence.

It took some head shaking before Rose shook her head and answered back "Hi Emma! No, I'm not a seer. Atleast I don't think I am, but my great grandma Mildred was one back in the days. Why do you ask?" Steeping closer to the statue Rose leaned in to examine it more closely. "Do you need to tickle the statue in a certain spot to open the door to the prefects lair?" She wondered out loud.
Anything was possible, but truth be told, Emma was more than willing to bet on higher security standards for something as elusive as the Prefect's Bathroom. It was like the Headmaster's office, that changed passcodes with the wind.

Pulling back from the statue to study her new friend, shook her head. "It's just cause well, I hadn't mentioned anything of a Prefect's bathroom to you before, so I was merely curious if you'd been reading my mind. But perhaps it was just pure coincidental." She watched Rose now examining the statue. "I'm thinking it's password protected. But I'm also willing to bet we're probably not quite in the right area. No matter, I'm kind of hungry anyway ... kitchens?" She grinned. At least that was a place she knew it's exact whereabouts.

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote