Hogwarts RPG Name:
JT Forsfelle
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry Department Head:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Aryan & Bryony + Jansher
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Ary could not fully understand the ‘horror’ of a ghost stepping through a human. He had so far managed to avoid such an occurrence. But he did understand that that was something that could be off putting to JT. “Sure. I know Bry and Jan wouldn’t mind. And I certainly don’t.” Ary chanced and unconcerned glance towards the bushes. “Oh yeah… I heard that. It’s probably regular garden gnomes. You know how they love a messy garden. Don’t you worry about it, TJ.” Now that he and Bry had finished their snacks, he checked with Jan and JT. “Got your gloves, right?” He himself pulled out his pair from his pocket and began tugging it on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post

With her snack now finish, Bryony wiped her hands clean and tossed her cup and muffin wrapper into the trash. Where shall we get started?" she asked, turning her gaze onto Ary as she pulled her gloves from her own pocket and tugged them on. There was so much that they could do!

"Thanks!" JT replied with a small smile to Aryan. He then focused on finishing his delicious blueberry muffin and juice. Casting a new glance over at the rustling bushes he shrugged his shoulders in response to Aryan's statement. "Oh you're probably right Aryan. I didn't think of gnomes. They are usually funny, and not scary by my past experiences." Most, every garden patch that were own by wizards held garden gnomes so why not this patch in the tower?

Pulling out his own pair of gloves for gardening JT gestured to the nearest shriveled shrubbery, and then cast a cursory glance back to Bryony, Aryan and Jansher. "Shall we get started here and move sideways? Shall we weed with our hands or with magic spells?" JT knew some spells, but since the others were older than him, and had gone to more herbology classes he figured they'd know what was best.