Thread: Grounds: The Topiary Garden
View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 04:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Anna giggled and fluffed her curls with both palms. "I didn't...but that might be because I am with my hair all the time and therefore I have become accustomed to and immune to its smell," she mused. "I can confirm that my shampoo and rinse do not contain any marshmallow though...but that is all fitting since we did conclude years ago that I was the marshmallow fluff in our sweetness sandwich." It was really nice...being able to talk completely nonsensical with someone and especially when that someone was someone who you felt like could really see you and therefore you could be silly and whimsy without the fear of judgement. "You know...I think too often people try to put others and ourselves in boxes for what smart means...and most of the time it has to do with your scores and examination results and those sorts of things, but that is really unfair and inaccurate because there are so many ways to be smart." The Hufflepuffle really wanted to tell Aurora not to say that she wasn't smart because it wasn't that and more the Ravenclaw was trying to shove herself in one box labeled smart that wasn't right for her but there was another box just beside it that was perfectly Aurora shaped.

Also something perfectly Aurora shaped? Anna's arms when they needed and wanted to be, which was applicable to this moment since they were cuddling in the grass in front of a very special topiary.

Annd nodded along at Aurora's examples and she could remember seeing a couple unique aesthetics on dogs when she was in London during the summer holiday. Nothing too outrageous, she supposed, but there were some that certainly were not choices she would have made for herself or her own familiar but those cuts and stylings were between that owner and their pet. "Kind of," she laughed and lowered her hands to her knees, rocking back and forth on her bum while they continued to chat. "But I think we all groan or make some sort of noise when we get a blanket pulled off us in the middle of winter, or at least I do."

Anna nodded, certainly not disagreeing and also finding group studying sessions to be so much fun even if they rarely got anything done and any chance to hang out with Aurora was a great one. "I think it would be polite to ask first, but I promise to bring the snacks when I come! Maybe ask them what kind of crisp they like so I can do my best to bring that along to show my gratitude?" Snacks were essential brain food!

Anna's eyes were widening and her brain was spinning as Aurora spoke, not following the logic at all or perhaps she just did not want to follow it. "Three...is a crowd...so has this been a problem all this time and I never noticed?" Because they were a trio but the way Aurora had just described a trio made it sound...not as sunshine as rainbows as it had always been in her thoughts. And then the clouds of confusion parted and a ray of clarity's sunlight slipped through...sort of. Anna still struggled to see how this conclusion happened and at this point she must willfully be doing so. "Wait...so...Solomon doesn't want to go with us anymore?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote