Thread: Grounds: Quidditch Pitch
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2024, 01:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Default chaser
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Tea was well aware that there was every chance she’d been a bit more ambitious than she ought to be, even before she had arrived at the Quidditch pitch to see that everyone else there was older than her. It wasn’t about to stop the smol brunette, though. She had written to mum and Adair once she’d decided to try out, asking them what they thought and if they had any advice for her. Which, granted, was unusual to begin with, but Adair had sent an owl back telling her that she ought to at least try, but to keep in mind that the instructor might not pick her because she was still young. Her age hadn’t stopped her from pursuing her skateboarding career, or at least the career she intended on having once she managed it, so she was applying the same concept here.

But also keeping in mind the fact her ambition may not be enough, as she mounted a school broom (Adair had promised to get her her own if she did manage to make the team) and took off for the goalposts to join Jan and the two Gryffindors (Nadia and Ezra). At least she was sort of familiar with her housemate, not that it would’ve stopped her otherwise. “Can I join you guys?”

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote