Thread: Seventh Floor: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 08:29 PM   #22 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“Not bad,’’ Ary replied, now holding the cup out to Bry. “Want to try some?” Juice in general was good and it was always Ary’s next choice of beverage whenever iced tea was unavailable. “Just a tiny one.” He took a small bite while Bry was still holding the blueberry muffin. “This is really good,’’ came the verdict and a nod of approval. Perhaps after he had done some work around the Tower Patch, Ary would indulge in one.

Er… no.

Ary could not fully understand the ‘horror’ of a ghost stepping through a human. He had so far managed to avoid such an occurrence. But he did understand that that was something that could be off putting to JT. “Sure. I know Bry and Jan wouldn’t mind. And I certainly don’t.” Ary chanced and unconcerned glance towards the bushes. “Oh yeah… I heard that. It’s probably regular garden gnomes. You know how they love a messy garden. Don’t you worry about it, TJ.” Now that he and Bry had finished their snacks, he checked with Jan and JT. “Got your gloves, right?” He himself pulled out his pair from his pocket and began tugging it on.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote