Thread: Sixth Floor: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 03:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Anna smiled at Solomon's attempt to explain it to her, realizing rather immediately that there were really no words to explain how such things made you feel and it was a deeply personal matter. That was, after all, what made relationships so special - not just the romantic ones. That cosy comforting feeling of holding someone's hand was something she understood and felt often, but it was his tone that was the real storyteller in the moment. She wasn't so sure she had experienced a touch that made her sound like that and had that look about her, but she thought that she might understand regardless. And just maybe...she did know what it felt like and had been distracted by other internal struggles.

"Thanks," she nodded and laced within her words was a promise that she would when she was ready to, once she had accepted the harsh light of truth that the petals from the bouquets of fantasies she had created over the years had to drift away on the winds of reality. Anna certainly didn't think she had a someone in the same capacity that Solomon had had a someone and there had really been no impulse for her to have any romantic explorations, something that could perhaps be explained away but summer revelations, but she knew precisely the moments that someone had made her feel that kind of tingly, even if they had been fleeting. "I...like them as a friend...and the thought or fantasy or daydreaming doing THAT never really manifested until after, when the idea had been somewhat planted in my head...but I also think I know that they don't really consider me like that, at least not anymore." She was fairly confident that none of the tingly inducing prospects viewed her through that lens save for, well, it was too complicated a situation to sort through now even if just thinking about it now was delightful. Three for three in that regard, but the smile that touched her lips now was a hopeful one as the thought, memories, filled her with a gentle giggly energy. Laughing lightly with a bit of pink flooding her cheeks, she gave Solomon another light nudge and wrinkled her freckled nose at him. "I am going to pretend your opinion is not immaculately biased, okay?"

Anna's smile faltered momentarily as she was ready to leap to Aurora's defense except the Hufflepuffle knew things and it was a dragon sized thing to have overlooked, forgotten, in her enthusiasm but also very much things that were not Anna's to share and make her no better than the portraits. "She will be," Anna stated decidedly, having full faith in their trio's enduring camaraderie. "She is...really flustered by the whole compartment situation...but we all were. She just needs a little time." Anna studied her friend's face for a moment and tilted her head to the other side. "You...seem especially worried though...did something else happen?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote