Thread: Seventh Floor: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 02:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Snakebark
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
JT Forsfelle
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry Department Head:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinka View Post
Tinka smiled, giving the young girl (Bryony) a muffin. “Of course, muffin for you, Miss. Blueberry muffin, yes. Tinka baked them fresh with her whisky-whisk.” She offered a muffin to the two boys (Jansher & JT) too. “Would sirs like a muffin?”
Sirs? Oh right, the girly house elf was talking to him. Trying to keep himself from blushing since he didn't understand right away that the muffin was for him JT smiled wide at the little elf. "Yes I do, Tinka. Thank you." Munching on a blueberry muffin or any kind of muffin for that matter would give him strength for the task ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

The Slytherin got himself a glass and carefully poured orange juice until it was half full. Fortunately none was spilled so there was no extra work for any of the house elves. Cranberry juice filled the rest of the cup {some amount of spillage almost happened but Ary made a spectacular save just in time} then he grabbed a small spoon to stir the juices. It was while doing so that he saw JT standing quietly nearby. “Hi, JT. Something wrong?”
JT saw Professor Cole enter the tower patch at the same time as Aryan had take note of his silence. So he waved in greeting to their herbology professor before turning to his fellow snake asking "Can I weed or so together with you, Jansher and Bryony? I'm still a bit shaken after Professor Burbage glided through me at the opening feast. I don't wank to work with her." Surely the elder snake could understand that, right? "Also the bushes were rustling funnily earlier so I thought it'd be best to be with elder students that know more spells than me."