Thread: First Floor: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 07:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Relaxing after his yawn, Solomons eyes adjusted as he recognised his friend. He felt an array of emotions upon seeing her, but mostly gladness, and he smiled at her. “10 hours wouldn’t be nearly enough.” Sometimes he surprised himself how long he could sleep in without being disturbed.

Of course, the other emotions came flooding in seconds later. Feelings after the train incident, how they have avoided each other since, thoughts of their conversation last term. The revelations of their heart to heart were something he thought about often, though was something he had pushed to the back of his head since summer. He truly hated himself that he had let Aurora in on those thoughts, terrified that she would tell Sage.

Not that his feelings for Sage were untrue. At all. But his history of crushes would perhaps have her questioning him. No more than he was questioning himself, that is.

Feeling flushed suddenly, Solomon looked back out to the view of the grounds, desperate to carry on avoiding the subject. “Surprised you didn’t carry on walking.” The Slytherin said lowly.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote