Thread: Sixth Floor: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 11:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
cookie
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

The thought had never even crossed her mind that the trio was at a sort of impasse where they were not friends. Then again, she was rather oblivious to the more obvious elements to their situation and that was likely because she was so close to the situation. And, hoooooonestly, they all were a little at fault of something that day on the train. It was mostly nice that Solomon had uncapped that which he had been bottling up. And she had learned that she needed to be more observant...along with the pretty Slytherin girl's name. "Good," she beamed, adding an extra squish for good measure.

"I think you should," she offered as completely unsolicited advice. AND she imagined that Solomon would really like it if she did the same. Who didn't like hearing good things and good sentiments about themselves? Especially, well, Anna couldn't related to this sort of thing specifically but she sure had daydreamed and fantasized about moments that had never actually come to fruition. Having a crush was so exciting. At first at least. You get all excited to see that person and you wonder if they’ll talk to you and then they do and you get all happy and your stomach somersaults all over itself and that they talked to you. But there was the otherside of this coin as well if you turned it over...and Anna preferred not to when it came to herself. "You both did look really comfortable in the compartment," she nodded while trying not to bounce on the stool. She settled for swinging her legs lightly to release some of her excitement for her friend. "What...is that like though? Holding hands with someone you really fancy?" Merlin that sounded so incredibly immature for someone of-age to ask, but there was a certain motivation behind it since they (her and Solomon) held hands sometimes and Anna held loads of people's hands and...well...maybe her naturally physically affectionate nature had a certain kind of downside that muted certain aspects of that spark.

She sure hoped that this Sage was a softie on the inside because, well, if she had been a basilisk then her and Aurora would have been dead on the train corridor floor with the way she had glared at them.

"Hmmm? Me? Yeah...I mean...well..." she stuttered while chewing harshly on her lower lip between words. "I'm not...terrible...overall. There...are a lot of things...revelations, really, that happened over the summer...things I want to share with you but I am kind of still processing everything I found out...and that really should all be where I focus my thoughts and not on..." She trailed off and waved her hands idly in the air as if her fingers would transcribe the thoughts with wandless Flagrate. "...relationships and crushes...I suppose..." Sighing, Anna leaned her head against his shoulder and pursed her lips while gathering her thoughts. "Someone asked me if they could kiss me...and I was so surprised that someone thought of me in that light that I asked them why...and they couldn't tell me why and sort of...just...well...sort of said nevermind and ... well, yeah. I guess it was wrong for me of asking...it kind of just slipped out ... because I was SO flabbergasted ... and, well, I don't know how to put this exactly but ... I felt... I feel weird about it. Not having a reason for wanting to do it and just wanting to do it because...I just happened to be there?"

So...she was fine but not fine but not fine about things that really ought not to be things to make her not fine when there were much MUCH bigger things that made her feel much less fine.

Solomon's smile and obvious delight in having his two best friends and girlfriend special person brought that smile right back to her face. "I'll bring snacks. Maybe we could have a picnic on the grounds before the weather turns too dreary."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote