View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 06:14 AM   #41 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Well, it was difficult to mask his disappointment that Anna didn’t know any of the answers, but it was fiiiinnnneee… they would just fail together. By the way, he was completely unaware that Anna was sitting by someone else and had intended to work with them, ooops. Maybe they’d join forces for the next activity. Solomon rubbed his temple as she explained a few ideas she had, making sense, he supposed. “I really have no idea, other than -“ He revealed the only answer he had scribbled down - Greased Lightening - then he added the titles she had come up with underneath his own, quietly confident despite being very, very wrong.

Ummm…” he started as they moved on to the next picture, but it appeared time had already run out. Thank Merlin.

The seventh year very quickly ripped out the page with their catastrophically wrong answers on and screwed it up. Well, oops. He really had to do some more studying for MS, apparently.

The next activity had his eyes wide. They had a make a movie?! About WHAT?

Solomon stared at Anna, as all he knew about Hollywood was they had built a sign, and all Anna knew was… nothing??? :thumbsup:

Maybe… you should be the actor… I’ll be the camera man. I could record you… building a Hollywood sign?” They could make it a historical themed video. Solomon shrugged, and was sure Anna would be much more creative than he was.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream