Thread: Fourth Floor: Study Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 04:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Sage was deep in a section comparing French wandlore practices to those found here in Britain when the sound of a table scraping its way across the floor disrupted her. Seeing as she had been in the middle of a sentence, a flicker of annoyance furrowed her brow and her jaw set while her head turned towards the source...and found a dainty looking blonde who looked like she was just about to face a Hungarian Horntail by herself without a wand or any other means of defending herself. If this was an indication of how the girl viewed tutoring then the Slytherin sure had her work cut out for herself. Ravenclaw embarrassed that they needed academic assistance, perhaps? Sage supposed she could relate - after all, pride was her worst vice.

"Never mind it. That desk does have the tendency to leap out at anyone who passes by," she assured with more than a bit saucy flair to her voice as she returned her bookmark to her book and returned it to her bag. "I assume you're Aurora then? I wasn't sure what you wanted to focus on so I brought along everything," she inquired as she turned her attention back to the Ravenclaw and was immediately bombarded with intense déjà vu and she was not a fan. Not at all. "Ah, so it's you," Sage acknowledged slowly and with the slightest tilt of the head to one side as she judged considered this girl silently.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote